[Video]** C4 Reaver wins Indar alert **

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by blackboemmel, Aug 9, 2021.

1. blackboemmel

• Up x 3
  2. RabidIBM

I'm not watching 8 minutes of you patting yourself on the back.
  3. Ketobor

Perhaps you should, its not bad.
    • Up x 2
  4. Liewec123

why would you ever watch gameplay videos if you don't want to see someone showing their good gameplay? XD

i always enjoy his videos :)
    • Up x 4
  5. Exileant

o_O You can show people Heaven itself, they would still find a reason to crap on it. :D Remember Ode O De Ant? Hahaha! As I have said before. :p Envy is a terrible thing.
    • Up x 1
  6. iller

No that's wrong, the proper response is: "I'm not watching 8 minutes of you abusing the Ejector system instead of going out in every blaze of glory".

Also super obvious NC omission from this video: Crashing it into other NC. This man is NOT #ourguy
    • Up x 1
  7. blackboemmel

Thanks for informing me.
    Would you rather watch an unedited 1 hour 30 minutes version of the full alert?
  8. blackboemmel

I am your guy. Trust me. :D
  9. blackboemmel

Thanks. For me "highlight-videos" are the most entertaining to watch. I also think that there are not many PS2 Youtubers that showed more fails than i did. Because in this game "fails" can be real highlights. ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. Liewec123

I think I've nearly squashed your harasser with my skywhale a few times while I've been chasing the same target as you,
    Luckily it hasn't happened yet, because that would be a rather embarrassing fail highlight for me XD