[Suggestion] Cortium bombs are only used to spawn kill people after a capture and to remove a base, it's a troll

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ledess31, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Ledess31

These bombs add nothing to the game except frustration, please do something
    You removed Ti Alloys tu game while waiting to fix it even if it is not planned, could you do the same with those damn bombs?
    • Up x 2
  2. RiP0k

There are several solutions to this problem:
    - remove them
    - remove access to them from the infiltrator
    - make the spire zone of pain forbidden for planting the bomb
    - make the bomb the time it takes to plant it
  3. Liewec123

They need to rework construction to make it part of the game again,
    They also need to make cortium bombs more powerful, but decrease the radius and add a cooldown between bombs.
    (If I successfully plant a bomb under a sundy and defend it for 20 seconds you can be damn sure I expect to see cinders!)
  4. TR5L4Y3R

"to remove a base"
    well them disabling a PMB spawntube is a legit thing to do so i see no harm there
    what they could do is to increase the detonationtimer ....
  5. RabidIBM

Yeah, cortium bombs are a giant middle finger from the lead dev who doesn't like builders, but doesn't want the refund mess of removing construction from the game.

It would be nice if someone who represents the investors also played the game. They would notice how much money a player had to spend to be a builder, and work positively on this part of the game if for no reason other than financial.