[Suggestion] It's necessary to accelerate the speed of mining of the cortium by 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ledess31, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Ledess31

Currently to mine 10k Cortium you have to wait 50 seconds, to stay frozen in front of your PC with your finger on the mouse.Add 30 more seconds to dump this into the silo. Add travel time + search for cortium, do this 5 time, that's not fun. Why make the mining take so long? If there is a reason for that I would like to know it, because it is extremely boring and it does not bring anything to have to wait so long. mining should be very fast to get a base up and running quickly
    • Up x 3
  2. JustGotSuspended

Yeah I wouldn't mind making the cortium mining thing instant. It's already silly enough as it it
    • Up x 1
  3. Johannes Kaiser

Instant may be a *bit* fast, but speeding the mining up would sure make it less boring.
  4. RiP0k

It is desirable to remove the 2000 cortium from the spawn pool. That there was a cortium 6000 and 35000.
  5. PlanetBound

What about a player carried backpack for getting Cortium?
  6. Ledess31

yes why not, all but not the actual system
  7. TR5L4Y3R

remove 2k spawn, keep 6 an 35k .. make them fixed and regen over time ...

i don´t mind faster mining ... the reason it isn´t fast is cause of farming certs through mining .. and i farm certs through mining
    cause damaging infantry doesn´t give anything but wants pure kills for certs/xp ... thus getting certs through mining is more worthwhile ..

DBG has neglected PMB Construction like for a year ... sooo eh ...