Devs are not banning a stat padder why?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by alienprobe, Jul 10, 2021.

1. alienprobe

He deploys at my sunderer shoots his silenced pistol, and hops in my sunderer and shoots my top gun??? Ive reported him 3 times and devs dont care, when he is obviously stat padding. He has been doing this for months now.
  2. Johannes Kaiser

What stat is he even padding there?
  3. DarkQuark

Wait, are you saying the same dude has been following you around for months and does whatever? If that's the case I think stat padding might not be the thing to be concerned with lol.
    • Up x 1
  4. Blue_Lion

page down - lock vehicle. he can't get in and give its location away.
    What stat is he padding by shooting a pistole and top gun? -sounds like he is lowering his accuracy with said weapons. Stat padding would be a medic shooting you to rez you to shoot you to rez you. Padding his rezes.

You really did not convey a thing that was breaking terms of sercive.
  5. Drgnx

His pistol is silenced, not giving away anything unless you're a cloaked Sunday in view of someone when he decloacks.
    Maybe shooting top gun is an issue? Lock vehicle.
  6. Towie

Have to admit - never really had a problem with stat-padders.

As long as they are not wrecking other folks games, who cares ? They can achieve whatever stats make them look hench in the playground and reap whatever reward that gives them.