[Suggestion] NSO Shotgun Directive P2W

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Jul 5, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

I just took a closer look at the shotgun directive for NSOs. I see 4 shotguns that can be unlocked with certs, 2 with DBC and 1 with a scare currency that's super hard/near impossible to get, much less reliably.

You need 5 shotgun auraxiums to complete the directive.

Can the devs please copy/paste another pump or semi from the other factions onto NSO, so we have the ability to unlock at least 5 shotguns with certs, and we don't have to aurax 2 barons if we don't want to?

Thanks
    • Up x 1
  2. TR5L4Y3R

... that´s not realy P2W though, is it? .. rather pay to be able to unlock
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

.....which means you have to pay to do the directive....so p2w

I wouldn't even care if it was a specialty directive for a camo or something. But this is a basic shotgun directive and you need to pay to for the 5th one you need to complete it.

All shotguns are copies of each other, how hard is it to just duplicate them again to NSO.
  4. T.A.94

I mean if you are not able to do 14 NSX Weapon evales/Bounty hunter missions its 100% on you.
    Also to enshure to keep getting those missions giving A7 DO NOT CLAIM them.

Black market weapons are not meant to be unlcocked as soon as possible and also are just worse sidegrades.
  5. Craneum123

Wasn't there a similar issues back in the day with the old directive tree for the kappa i believe? I swear it used to be a five pip directive for auraxium and there wasn't enough free weapons available to do it and they did drop it to a four pip. You could make the argument like some have here that theres nothing wrong with one of the weapons being a black market a7 gun, i would definitely say its not optimal for that to be the case because frankly A7 sucks. I think it should probably be brought down a pip.
    • Up x 1
  6. JustGotSuspended

The old directive NSO directive weps they just added to the market are some of the best weps in the game dude.
  7. TR5L4Y3R

if you consider a mere unlock a win ... meh whatever ...
    P2W to me means getting a powerfull weapon with definitive advantages you can´t get otherwise but for cash ...
    how strong could the directive shotgun be when shotguns in general are based on RNGx2 and require butttouchingrange in order to be effective ..
    • Up x 1
  8. T.A.94

I would not go that far to call them some of the best weapons of the game, more like some of them are straight upgrades to their default versions.

From my personal experience I would place them:
    1. Kappa
    2. Kuwa
    3. Sesshin
    4. Yawara
    5. Muramasa
    And due to the fact that I own all NSX-A variants I had enough spare A7 to instantly unlock the Viscount G6.
    • Up x 1