Dervish Rants

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OneShadowWarrior, Jul 3, 2021.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Not an aircraft that excels at anything in my opinion, I had a Reaver just completely wipe me out and good luck with a 2 man aircraft. Personally this is an ESF that needs a tons of work on it's role.

1. The Raycaster is the only nose cannon even worth having,

2. The top turret the Pixie and DV-XAT has delayed shots as you hit the button, it's like using the infantry gun the Yumi, pure garbage. Lightweaver is all all that matters.

3. No air to ground capabilties, so your the biggest target in the sky that everyone takes pop shot at and you can't do jack crack,

4. Only frame worth taking that you can even remotely hit a target is precision.

5. What is the point in top armor?

6. I want to drop the second gunner seat for better after burner attachments, since this thing is a flying brick. Getting a secondary gunner on this thing is worst than the Liberator or Valkyrie.
    • Up x 3
  2. VV4LL3

Not really a bug, but certainly viable feedback. Don't feel alone, while this platform was in development, plenty of people said similar things.
  3. Muux

Nerf 2nd gunner top gun but give it more suvivability or even better a regenerating shield that absorbs 1 shot completely like deployshield. :)
    • Up x 1