Have you sniffed paint?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Avendorz, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Avendorz

'We've removed rumble seat repairs to create clearer, more predictable vehicle balance. A lack of rumble-seat repairs should weaken the Harasser's ability to escape to a small degree, and slow down the pacing for this vehicle.'

Have you sniffed paint? What ******* vehicle balance? The harasser is already weak as it was. People complaining about harassers just lack skill and are ********.
    The only tactic a harasser can use is to surprise attack for example MBTs and quickly retreat while repairing. Same goes for harasser vs harasser battles. Where the **** would the fun be if you don't have ANY advantage over other vehicles? And no, the harasser isn't even faster.

Not having a repair feature literally kills the harassers reason to exist completely. Why do you not remove it if you want to kill it?
    As a auraxium harasser player I've seen many nerfs for the harasser over the years. But this one just tops it. ******* kill it already and not ******* annoy me with each update that nerfes anything about the harasser.
    • Up x 2
  2. zerotheliger

yeah good job making harrassers and valks completely useless. their usage has heavily dropped now. yall never fail to keep screwing over the player base and removing features. the games gonna die if yall keep doing **** like this ive been here since planetside 1 and seeing changes like this ruin the game.
  3. Liquidrider

There is so much wrong with what you said I'll probably not waste my time responding to each part so I will leave it at this.
    You mean you'll have to exit the vehicle and repair it like.... other vehicles?
  4. Liquidrider

Their usage as dropped? Do you have stats to back that up?
    Valks and Harassers are useless? To whom... to those that can no longer receive near infinite repair. (Fire Supression + dedicated repair engi.)

It is not rocket science. Fire suppression plus a permeant engineer repairing your vehicle is OP.

I am not trying to be mean, but this may come as a shock. There are more than a select few of dedicated harasser drivers & Valkyrie pilots in this game.
  5. RabidIBM

Your crutch getting taken away is not a valid bug report.
  6. Avendorz

I'm also not gonna waste my time. Where's the advantage of the Harasser now?

I don't really care, who are you to judge that anyway?