prowler and auto turret trick

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MatthewJoseph, Jun 15, 2021.

1. MatthewJoseph

Is this combination with deploying prowler on not deployed yet spitfire auto-turret is legal to do? I see it many times by prowler user's , it's seems like legit exploit to me.

Yes they fixed that couple of patches before so you can't do it alone, but all you have to do just ask your friend to do it.

If you don't know what i am talking about: You have to ask your friend to deploy auto turret front and on side of your prowler, and than move further forward and rapidly deploy your prowler to cause explosion lift your prowler so you able to shoot straight above you in 90 degrece angle, however this bug can cause your vehicle to stay in this position forever and snipe all air by prowler. It's like hovering with prowler.

This is so annoying, people abusing this so much, what do you think guys?
  2. FLHuk

Not seen that yet, thanks for the PSA!
  3. RabidIBM

Any locked down vehicle is no longer subject to gravity. I would think a spitfire would be an inefficient way to do this, but I've never personally witnessed it.

A harmless use of this funny bug is "prowler jenga" where we try to see how tall of a prowler stack we can build in the warpgate. Really it's just a way to prevent people from getting bored in the warpgate while we have the whole platoon draw an armoured column. Bored players are inclined to wander off, so dumb warpgate games are needed.
  4. Johannes Kaiser

What is fun and games in the warpgate can really ruin other peoples' day outside of it, though. I'd rather see it fixed, as much as the aidea of stacking tanks against boredom sounds fun.
  5. RabidIBM

For sure, and it's not like it's this or nothing. If we didn't have prowler jenga we'd come up with something else to heard the cats.
  6. MatthewJoseph

we have to make this topic hot, i already text devs about that exploit and no answer from them, no sight of trying to fix that, so what, planetside allow people to use exploits? I can't do it with my magrider, either vanguard...
  7. Daigons

It's sounds like a viable solution which all MBTs should have access to handle zerg levels of Liberators, Gals, Valks and ESFs.