CM Mithril Reporting for Duty!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Mithril, May 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crpn

are you a man of art? da same playstyle:)
    It's double the giggles and double the grins!
    welcome!:p
    • Up x 1
  2. Lanzer

Mithril,

Is the forums the best way to get in touch with you? I wanted to know what your thoughts were on what I posted on page 2. I'm wanting to spend a few moments and talk with you about how I can help you meet your goals. Thanks!
  3. Visarion

I will not open the planet for you if I say that the bulk of the community is concentrated in reddit. We all want you to be more involved in the hot topics of the planetside. It is very important for us. Unfortunately, the official forum is not popular with players and they express all their thoughts on reddit. We understand the possible position of your company. But please speak up more on the current platform. You have a good start, this interview gives us hope that we will be heard. Yes, reddit is toxic in many ways and does not always give an adequate assessment of what is happening, but this is the best way to hear an alternative point of view. We look forward to waiting for you there.
  4. Lanzer

Mithril,

I hope you're settling into the job okay. I think it would be a great benefit to you and the community if you had an volunteer team that reported to you and helped accomplish low-risk tasks for you. Thoughts?

I'd love the opportunity to talk to you about this over Discord, TeamSpeak, Skype, phone. Whatever is convenient for you. I have a huge passion for this game, and I want to help you succeed. It's exciting for the community to have an active CM helping it grow. Please let us help!

Thanks! :)

-Lanzer
  5. CHINI

And thus the heavy with comissioner flashlight oneshot infil playstyle was born
    (haha, I'm a bit late it seems ;) )
    • Up x 1
  6. TheSalamander

Hey Mithril, I was wondering if you'd be the person to speak to about support for community events. I've been trying for a while to get hold of you but unable to so far. Last time we went straight to the dev team via twitter but the name community manager means I guess it might be you now?
  7. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings again all! Thank you for the warmest welcome. I have joined the community discord, although I will try to be as active on there as I can, I do ask for a little patience as I incorporate it into my work schedule. Feel free to reach our to me via DM there for all inquiries. See you there, soldiers!
    • Up x 2
  8. Asic

For ease of management and communication it would be great if you chose a preferred channel for reaching out to you. While you may be active on Forum, Reddit, Discord and Twitter (do you have your own handle?) last thing you want is DM's on all of these. It would streamline your experience.
    On the side note - glad you joined the Discord, however it has become a mess with all the memes, offtopic and junk comments, NOT a place for a new players for sure.
    • Up x 1
  9. Lanzer

Great! I'll DM you there. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.