Lat spikes (Emerald)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by JustGotSuspended, Jun 2, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

Today was worse than usual, there were a lot of spikes all day, no matter the size of the fight. Basically a disconnect of about a second or 2 before everything realigned.

It's an issue with the server I believe as we were having a fight at camp watersons during off hours, so there weren't even 48 players on each side but the server disconnected 75% of squad members entirely and almost fully disconnected me as well during a massive latency spike.

Issues with the ISP again?
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Can you give us a time range of this occurrence? And state the time zone as well please. Thanks!
  3. JustGotSuspended

I made this post just after the big disconnect. I'd say it was maybe 2-3 minutes after, so around 5:31pm (gmt+3).

Asides from that I've been experiencing mini disconnects since 7:30am (gmt+3). I thought at first it was from my side, so I changed networks (I have 2, one 5G and one that's 4G) but that didn't change, and when I asked fellow players about it they did comment the server was worse than usual and their hitreg was pretty wonky.
  4. ohnoooo

oh... yeah IT_IS_KNOWN™ that you can't rely on mobile internet for gaming mate.