Where can I buy these cheats everyone is using ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Celludriel, May 23, 2021.

1. xLluisett

Good hacks!!! xD
    • Up x 1
  2. ican'taim

Burst fire, don't sprint into fights, or change your playstyle. Only seen three hackers since starting to play in 2018 (one was a valk flying out of the ground, another was hiding inside of a AA tower, final one was flying around like minecraft creative mode.)
  3. That_One_Kane_Guy

If you have high accuracy and hit your headshots you can compete with some carbines at shorter distances. A battle rifle that does not make.

Also recommending a struggling new player to slugs on a starter shotgun is cruel and unusual and you should feel ashamed.
  4. BlackFox

I can just speak out of experience - and that is that automatic weapons suck compared to literally everything else. Also Clientside works better with guns that do more damage per shot than weapons that fire fast with lower damage per shot
  5. MichaelMoen

Hardcore players that do nothing else with their lives are twitchy. Their hands are guided to your head with the blessing of Gamer God.

There is Dark Brown and Black camo in-game. The Black comes from a Directive tree by the Dark Brown can be bought with Station Cash. Also these tryhards play the game on potato graphics settings. No shadows, faded textures, and high lighting, so if you think you're being sneaky or hidden by terrain, I assure you on the other player's screen you're practically standing in the open.
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

There is zero deficiency in the capability of automatic weapons in this game to kill quickly. Certain weapons like those you mentioned can compete at very specific ranges or in certain circumstances, (i.e. the Underboss or a SA Slug Shotty can compete with an Orion if you are close enough and if you don't miss and if you hit all headshots-) but step outside that box and all that goes out the window.

You can run the numbers yourself and see the TTK difference even under ideal circumstances is minute at best. On Voidwell the killingest infantry weapons are automatics. On live your skillballs are running Medics + Assault Classes. Most people's 'Farming' kits involve an LMG or a Carbine. Your experience flies in the face of reality.

Again: advising a new player to use a slug shotty that is incredibly niche and has terrible hipfire and movement CoF penalties when they are already struggling is a bad, bad idea. Telling them they will be competitive with this loadout is borderline trolling.
  7. XRIST0

hackers are obvious, unless theyre floating around the map at warp speed or are under the ground with a liberator or something they arent hacking..

In the almost 10 years ive been playing this, ive seen maybe a dozen blatent hackers.

What you are encountering are good players, some of them are freakish with their aim.
    • Up x 1
  8. JibbaJabba

Aimbot - Works like a champ for Planetside 2. Enjoy!!! KovaaK 2.0 on Steam (steampowered.com)
  9. Zhakathoom

Blahblahblah..

If there is one single thing that's kept PS2 from success it's cloak.

It is the most unfun thing ever.
    • Up x 3
  10. BlackFox

Amen to that!
    • Up x 1
  11. Celludriel

cloak is annoying, getting one shotted by basically every player while you struggle to hit anyone because

a) apparently you can only kill with headshots no other way
    b) everyone has bought the most dark cameo there is so you can't tell friend from foe, nor see them no cloak needed
    c) the models are so skinny good luck finding the ******* head to shoot
    d) everything moves so ******* quickly you can't even ******* aim cause you are death the second you see movement
    ... I can go on

but anyone new even someone that used to love the game when it STARTED and you didn't only had to do headshots to kill will not stay long enough then 30 minutes playing ...

Good thing there is still a good playerbase of pro's that apparently without any aid can do headshots constantly ...
    • Up x 2
  12. song

Not so many. I think the players who use perspective will rush ahead, so you think they are everywhere. We know they cheat, but there's no way.

I just unloaded the game, FPS game is terrible.

Aircraft carriers and railguns are also very boring. I don't like to use such unfair means.
    • Up x 1
  13. JustGotSuspended

Yeah it's in a sad state. They really messed up the balance and overall positive experience we had in the early stages of the game.
  14. Celludriel

it's very simple, if a player constantly gets one shotted, has no defense whatsoever ... he quits ... I'm really biting through, uninstalled , reinstalled, uninstalled, forum warriored, installed, killed some friendlies to cool off,

but I am really really having a hard time enjoying this game like I did back in 2014 when I pourred money into this as well
    • Up x 2
  15. JustGotSuspended

Oh yeah it's totally different. You're not the only one we've lost a lot of the best community members. One's actually planning to livestream delete his account :(

But yeah it's weird a lot of people who stick around aren't really having fun, doing it more of a chore. Like they're addicted lol.
  16. JibbaJabba

80/20 rule.

You'll get 80% of the skill in the first 20% of the time. Last 20 in the other 80.

What I'm saying is hang in there. The skill gap between you and the top players will always be there, but you'll narrow that gap to something manageable very quickly.

Also keep in mind the inherent unfairness of this game works in your favor too. If some guy keeps dunking on you... .bring 10 friends and return the favor.

Find Cyrious video on surviving your 3rd hour of planetside if you haven't seen it.

Finally... this bit is important... the scale and nature of this game means there are times when you will die when your skill or behavior has nothing to do with the outcome. That can be really frustrating if you let it. Keep a super relaxed attitude about dying in this game. It's a hell sandbox.
  17. That_One_Kane_Guy

I forget where or who said it, but some reviewer called Planetside one of the most realistic simulations of actual combat that exists, because of the absolutely unmerciful way it drops you into battle with things that can and will kill you immediately. Almost WW1-esque except you get to respawn to learn from your mistakes.
    • Up x 1