So only PC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xLluisett, May 19, 2021.

1. xLluisett

When the people of this fòrum say about the nso overhaul in 3 months,they are refering to PC only? Because i play on PS4. And i see the new rocket launcher is only released on PC?

Please,when you say those things be clear and say PC only. The PS4 users are playing this game too.
  2. T.A.94

It is completly normal PS4 has to wait a few days or sometimes weeks to recieve the same content, didn't you know that by now???
    • Up x 3
  3. xLluisett

Yes i know,but you said 3 months for nso overhaul,i must wait more cause you refering to PC? So the nso overhaul gonna be on 5 months or so? Be clear from the start...
  4. T.A.94

How should I have known you play on PS4. Pretty rude.
    • Up x 1
  5. RabidIBM

It's not uncommon for ports between PC and console to be ******. Sometimes a "PC" game will seem to have really weird, counter-intuitive controls, so I look up the keybinds and get a picture of an Xbox controller...nice. If I remember correctly that was Alien Isolation.
  6. Mechwolf

We aren't even getting cosmetic content or event discounts. It's safe to say the devs forgot about us again
  7. RabidIBM

Well, PC doesn't have the NSOverhaul yet, so the clock on PS4 delay for that one hasn't even started yet.

Did they get you guys the new rocket launcher yet? I don't play any consoles personally so I have no idea what delay is normal or how far out of line PS2 is compared to that normal.
  8. Mechwolf

No, we haven't had an update since episode 2 of the campaign, we still have the crashstorm
  9. Mechwolf

We have this feature known as bluescreening, when the game crashes. Long story short, the storm makes about 1/4 of the players crash when it comes by
  10. LordAnnihilator

Wow. Glad I'm not playing on PS4. Why did they release Planetside there anyway? Sony want an "Exclusive" for the platform? Should I be expecting a free PS5 Upgrade to emerge from the Wrel Foundries and do jack-all for performance?
  11. Mechwolf

The game doesn't crash, and plays 60fps on ps5, but that storm sure is a doozy.