I just bought the amaterasu,best decision ever.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by xLluisett, May 14, 2021.

1. xLluisett

I do not make uglyes if i play hunter infiltrator but i usually prefer to play stalker when i play infiltrator. The people ingame says is boring for wait for targets.

I do not think so. When the target is unreachable by knife range,i use the pistol,right now i have the pilot and the emissary,with both i get my kills. When the target it is on knife range,i use the knife,is so much fun!!!

But i was using the normal knifes. Now i discovered the INCREDIBLE usefulness of the amaterasu.

I see the people ingame using it,so i thought that i must either try. Best decision ever. Now i have the pistol range kills on a knife,and i plan to also buy the blackhand for larger distance targets.

I think i have all i need for a stalker. We will see what weapons will put daybreak on the ns operatives overhaul. But atm my work with the stalker class is enough,thanks to the amaterasu and the blackhand. I am not jealous of the hunter infiltrators.
  2. Soul_Shinobi

It is so much fun and I wish I bought it sooner than I did. That said, I still use the Lumine Edge more if I want to do some real damage.