I am banned caurese someone want to **** my mom.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TLluis, May 5, 2021.

1. TLluis

So,if someone want to f u c k my mom,i must shut up and agree. In case of you make appeals,daybreak ban you,and do not send to email how many days is the ban and do not let you contacte support for claim an explanation.

They ban you completely cause someone want to **** your móm,and when you say to the guy in question he is g a y with small d i c k for f u c k anything,daybreak ban you.

This is the level of this company. Even paying 10000 euros this company ban you cause some ki ddo of sh i t want to fu ck my mom.
    My account xLluisett is banned indefinitely and daybreak do not send me a message of how many days is the duration of the ban,is been 3 days and i can not log in. I paid on my older account,they ban me,i pay with the account before this,they ban me,now i create this account cause the game is good,sadly the community and the bosses are far to be nice.

And when you appeals about someone with 18 years old want to f u c k your móm,daybreak ban you without any explanation,i guess the són of a b i t c h who banned me is wrel,but i am not sure. Anyway,the guy who banned me is a posh són of a bi tch g a y who like teenagers. And i already go to police to make an appeal,to this company and to this guy.
  2. lemurwrangler

Moo
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

I would screenshot what the guy said and then report it to customer service on the website:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us

This is also where you can go to appeal for your ban. Depending on your luck the guy might unban you, but likely not. In any case, you need to act like you are very sorry and remorseful of what you've done. Getting mad won't accomplish anything. Also keep in mind you must appeal for the ban through another account, and reference your account that got banned in the ticket. They will inform you why and how long you were banned.

But if you speak honestly to them and lash out you're likely to make the situation worse. And if you've really been perma-banned on multiple accounts just for swearing, that's really weird and you should probably reassess yourself. Even I was sarcastic and a bit rude after getting banned for swearing once at a cheater, but when I saw it was getting nowhere I just noped out.

Assuming it's your first offense, you should've gotten a 3 day ban. For something like this I'd assume you get a week max, but you never know with these guys.

Doubt you've spent 10k euros on the game, but in any case, they don't care about the money. If you read terms of service it says the account and anything on it including money belongs to DBG and they can do whatever they want to it as it is their property and you have no rights over it. This is mainly so they can ban cheaters and keep the money that was spent on that account, that way the cheaters must spend more money once they create a new account.

Wrel is a dev and should not be in charge of banning. It's most likely someone from customer service doing this.

Police isn't going to do anything here. What DBG did is fully within their legal reach. Add to the fact that you're likely not even in the US; what do you expect European police to do in a video game ban from a company in the US?

In any case, you shouldn't be getting mad at someone in a video game, for whatever reason. The "your mom" insults are overused memes and getting irrationally mad at someone who you don't even know stating this stuff online is overreacting to say the least. I get retorting a few insults. I understand it's not obvious that that's against the rules since everyone swears, including the lead dev during his interviews, and only a few people seem to get banned for it. Now that you know, screenshot the guy's words, open a ticket on the website, and ignore him (there's even a button for it) in game. If you like you can start farming them in game and teabag + v5/v6. I guarantee that humiliating their game skills will likely anger them more than the endless "no u" back and forth with the meaningless insults.
  4. FLHuk

What ever you do don't over react!
  5. TLluis

The problem is that daybreak banned my ip too,cause i am trying to contact support with another account,and when i push the verify the email address button,always,whatever email i try,give me an error message and i can not contact support. I tryed restarting the router,change the email and always the holy error message. Tell me,is not that did exclusive for me? Today at 4:30 am passes 3 days since my ban,i hope i get unbanned,but later another thing i must deal,the **** you messages of the kiddo who reported me,because those kiddos are like this,put the finger on the wound for bleed morè.

That is why i do not like kiddos like the one who reported me. And that is why always i insult them,the kiddos of **** with the hair of Cristiano Ronaldo.

I have this alt account in case of day**** do not remove the ban,because i will start to play with the boyfriend of the daugher of my sister,hopefully.
  6. adamts01

My wife really likes this game called Wild West. She has a little farm and some friends she works with to build things and get orders completed to load up on a train. It's a little bit pay to win, and every now and then she asks if she can use some money to buy "bucks". That's their in game currency. Mostly for saws and axes to help production. But you can still have fun for free. Anyway, no one is trying to f**k anyone's mom in that game. They all seem pretty nice. Maybe that kind of environment is better suited to someone with a temper like yourself.
  7. TLluis

No,do not worry my piss off status has been passed but initially i get piss off cause just when i say to the guy to report whatever he want and go sleep with Ramone,the dev ban me,in other words,he says clearly i am the guy who must go sleep with Ramone (Ramone is an inventéd guy,is just a name for the case) because the hour of the ban was between 3 and 6 am.

I was piss off cause i imagine the kiddo of **** with his cynical smile of kiddo of **** laughing when,maybe,i return to the game,with this account or the banned one,saying "i advised you,fu ck you"

Happened to me in the past,this is the level of those kiddos of ****.

I will continue playing planetside 2,but this time,hopefully not solo.

Is just curióus that,the most ret ards kiddos i found are on vanu,but all the factions have their natural hàbitat of re tar ds. Also some kind persons who i meet,but i can count with fingers,liewec123 is one of this guys,i do not see him never fight with anyone in this fòrum,and we appreciate that.

Now liewec do not make a surprise to me and change my opinion about you,which is good.
  8. TLluis

Btw It is 3:27 am,trying to connect,the server is not available,since 3 days waiting,i get permabanned? If only i get a message from day**** company saying how much time is the ban,i can play to other account or wait till the unban.

The bad thing about lose the Lluisett account,is that i spend euros on It. And day**** company wont return back to me,what a thiefs.
  9. JustGotSuspended

That's really weird. I haven't heard of them banning IP in a long long time, especially not over stuff like this. Try using a VPN to see if it's really an issue with your IP?

But if you managed to log into the forums with this account I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed in game or the support website.

Since it's not your first time maybe you got a 7-10 day ban.
  10. RabidIBM

Don't feed the trolls. He was being provocative because he wanted you to say something he could report. Report trolling isn't limited to Planetside. Whenever your suspension ends, if this happens again, just /report and /ignore. Don't feed the trolls.

Also, if you didn't /report, then the guy is probably still out there doing this.
  11. Demigan

Meh, at least you insulted them back. Yes you can get banned for that just like you can get them banned for insulting you first. You have the proof right here, so next time instead of taking the bait and getting banned, just report them and get them banned instead.

Although yes the system is borked. Someone opened a thread and pre-insulted anyone who would undoubtedly disagree with him by calling them autistic.
    I then explained to him how autism works and why it would be better to listen to the autists than him due to the inherent trustworthiness and analitic view of autists.

I got banned for "calling him autistic".
    For explaining autism. To the guy calling everyone autistic. Yes the system is crap.
    • Up x 3
  12. TLluis

I log my PC first account in planetside 2. That way i can send a support ticket and claim an explanation,the first message was at 4 am of today,10 hours later i send another message cause they do not answer.

I only want to know how much time is my ban or if is permanent,i am still waiting an answer 14 hours later.

I say them they are thiefs,with the system of take money and ban later,they are turning rich those fu ck ers.

Yes,i am a client unhappy with this company,because the motto of every company of "the client have always the reason" does not apply here. And the kiddo who wanted to fu ck my mom it is still playing while i am fu cking myself,because another ki ddo of ***** under 30 years old want to give the reason to the ki ddo of 18 years old.

If at least they return my money,i take and i wont play anymore. But they do not return my money,they ban me,they want to fu ck my mom and they do not say how much time i am banned,totally passibility,and this is how the "land of opportunityes" works. Liars and thiefs.

I hope their company broken and another game like this come to the consoles,then i say "fu ck this game and this company of ***** ters"
  13. TLluis

I will pass to Xbox since i have both consoles. On playstation i had much problems and taken about 700 euros of me for the face. Say game companyes,say playstation company,either Sony related thing i am being banned,in any game i play,and when not,they change my nickname for the face and all my progression is gone.

On Xbox i have an account since the first Xbox,never had any problem,any. NEVER banned me in ANY game in my Xbox history,but seems that playstation is the console of the kid dos and sons of bit ches.
    Still i wanted to recover my 700 euros account and they say i must provide data that i can not get. Say days h i t company,say bluehole studio (i played tera too) say other games,every game under license of Sony i had problems.

And i can not make an appeal to playstation due they do not have that option. Totally s hi tt ers,day s h i t company,Sony,bluehole studio,and all games under Sony playstation license.

Never had those problems on Xbox so i go Xbox,and now they have free to play games truly free,is the best moment to play on Xbox. And even if anyday planetside 2 arrives on Xbox,i wont play It,due those stupid són of bit ches that are days h It company.
  14. JustGotSuspended

15. Pelojian

swearing at and insulting GMs isn't gonna help you, now or later.
    GMs don't have to give a damn about player's problems, they just have to follow procedures.
    getting a resolution for a problem can sometimes come down to whether the GM is nice enough or not.

i don't see support caring one way or another what happens to you.

maybe you should stick to singleplayer games if you can't ignore someone insulting you.
  16. TLluis

Well finally i get an answer. It is 7 days of suspension for harrassing other players. When i am only defend myself from those kids. It was on monday the suspension. Is ok. Next time i report at minimal sign of re ta rd ish ne ss. That being said,i hate this company,the players in and Sony. 700 euros gone,and noone will return me that money. And i am an idiot for spend more euros in.
    • Up x 1
  17. netBattler

Lol Daybreak is hilarious
  18. JustGotSuspended

In general it's silly to spend real money on a fake game. The game is bound to die eventually and your money will be lost.

It is important to invest a bit if you enjoy the game and wish to see it grow or stay alive. But invest reasonably, and only do so if you financially can. In a game like this the best thing you can do is show up and allow others to have fun. Even if you are free to play, you can have a good impact on the game and help it thrive. Add to the fact there is little reason to buy anything in the game, since only implants are p2w.

Just don't invest amounts that are unreasonable to you only to complain about how you wasted your money. If you can't afford it, don't.

The game is managed poorly, but you are foolish as well for lashing out and causing a scene out of something so minimal, when you can report and ignore and kill the person in game. You're getting irrationally mad about a few pixels on a screen.
  19. Demigan

I would say that paying for games is one of the smarter decisions.

Go to a pub and pay for beer, or go to a theme park. You have to pay for the drink or entry, the beer is gone in seconds to minutes depending on the situation and the themepark can last a day, then its over.
    But a video game? The amount of potential enjoyment for a given time interval is much larger. So large in fact that in my country people who get around with social support money are encouraged to spend their little leasure money on a game console or similar, as the need to relax a bit every day is far more important than the need to get out of the house and do something in a theme park or similar. You can always go to a park or the beach if you need to get out.

Now I find 700 euro's excessive, but money is relative. If you make +10k a month then 700 euro's over the course of months or years on games isn't that big a deal.
  20. TLluis

I spend 700 euros between 3 games,not only planetside 2. In planetside 2 i spend about 300 euros between weapons and armors (appearance armors)