[Suggestion] For anyone unhappy with cloak...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zhakathoom, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Zhakathoom

..I suggest you go to this thread in the infiltrator class forum and "Up" the initial post, and if so inclined, add your thoughts on it.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...kers-for-the-love-of-god.256536/#post-3566568

I personally absolutely detest cloak and everything it brings to the game and would love nothing more than to see it go away in it's entirety. I realize that's probably not going to happen, but any bad press this cringe mechanic can get is for the better I think. Perhaps down the line there can be some changes to it. Like having it show on IR/NV scopes for instance.. The smallest of bandaids.. :/
    • Up x 4
  2. Trillsiker

Well being vocal about it is a good idea, while Ps2 fights are full of cloakers and possibly the main reason new players dont stick around (at least for my friend that i tried to get in it is).
    The more vocal the better !

It is baffeling that they buff the NC max shotguns to make them more unbalanced than they already where but do absolutly nothing about cloakers...
  3. FLHuk

Perhaps persuading a prominent youtuber to host an "event" on live that "could" accidentally be upset by cloakers is the best course of action....
    • Up x 1
  4. synkrotron

unfortunately there isn't a downvote button...
  5. JustGotSuspended

They complain crouching/strafing is a horrible exploitation of clientside. Then turn a blind eye to a class that literally uses clienside to 1hk dudes while still seemingly cloaked on the other client's screen, before that client can even react.

cool logic
  6. Demigan

No "we" don't.
  7. That_One_Kane_Guy

Terribly impolite of you to drag someone else's whine thread out of its corner into the public eye where others might see it.