Thinking to buy 1 month subscription.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xLluisett, Apr 19, 2021.

1. xLluisett

For unlock the ns operatives faction,and i have a few questions.

If i buy one month subscription and unlock the ns operatives faction,once i end the subscription,i still can play my ns operatives without paying the next month? Or i must bé subscribed every month in order to play my ns operative?

Another question,once i pay the subscription,i automatically get 1000 bc like the players in game said?

And what weapons have at disposal the ns operatives faction? I see that they have new weapons that the wiki does not show. What weapon i should invest certs first usable by all classes and they are not the starter weapons?

Finally,there is any other wiki that shows ALL actual weapons?

Tyvm.
  2. JibbaJabba

it's my understanding that you have to have an active membership to play your NSO. If you allow the membership to expire it does not delete the character or anything but you cannot play it.

I'm told this should be changing in the "NSO update" which I think is the next big one after the new facility update that's on PTS now. In this same update it's going to allow non members to use NSO. I think the limitation then will be that you can't choose factions like the members will be able to.

Unsure what is 1000bc?? You'll get 500 in daybreak cash just once if you have a one month subscription. Is that what you mean?
    Every NS and NSX weapon in the arsenal.
    Nanite Systems | PlanetSide 2 Wiki | Fandom

See patch notes as well. NSO are about to get NSO specific weapons (that other factions don't get).

Also in general do NOT invest in new weapons until much higher battle rank. The starting guns are fantastic. Just buy attachments and such.

See above plus: Weapons - PlanetSide 2 (fisu.pw)[/quote]
  3. xLluisett

[/quote]
    Ah thanks,if i can not use the ns operatives once my subscription ends,then i stick with my actual faction that is Vanu. Also maybe when this major update comes i will try the ns operatives for free,do you know when this update comes?
  4. JibbaJabba

Ah thanks,if i can not use the ns operatives once my subscription ends,then i stick with my actual faction that is Vanu. Also maybe when this major update comes i will try the ns operatives for free,do you know when this update comes?[/quote]

Unsure on the update. AFAIK it's the next big on in the pipe after the facility update. The facility update is down to a few weeks I think.

Wild ***** guess: 3-4 months?
  5. xLluisett

Unsure on the update. AFAIK it's the next big on in the pipe after the facility update. The facility update is down to a few weeks I think.

Wild ***** guess: 3-4 months?[/quote]

I can not stay 4 months waiting for the update. I guess i continue playing on the Vanu faction. Btw can you please give me the link of the nso update patch notes? I do not find them on the forum. Tyvm.
  6. xLluisett

Well what i can do is to buy 3 months of subscription for unlock the ns operatives faction and then stop the subscription since this faction gonna be free to play for all. But i still want to see those patch notes please.
  7. DarkStarAnubis

just wait until they'll make it better (hopefully NSO overhaul is not Oshur overhaul).

I am playing NSO at the moment and it is a PITA not being able to use your preferred weapons. You miss dedicated CQC or long-range choices so either you adapt your playstyle or forget about NSO
  8. xLluisett

Patch notes of that please?
  9. T.A.94

There are no patchnotes available, because the actuall overhaul might be in 3 to 4 months.

All infos we have to the NSOverhaul are teases (kind of) from comparing game files from the current PTS build and live build.
    Also the devs stated in their last lifestream the NSOs might get:
    - a empire specific voice
    - they WILL get an airvehicle and a groundvehicle and
    - completion of the infantry arsenal.

In addition they spoke about the possibility to change how NSOs will be healed/revived by an engineer instead of medics (makes sense to me).

Said livestream was almost half a year ago on the 8th aniversary.
  10. xLluisett

Ok thanks for clarify. And the free to play ns operatives faction?
  11. T.A.94

???

NSO will become free to play when the overhaul is beeing released plus all additionions that come with it.

Only difference for Member NSOs is, beeing able to stick the NSO to one faction, while the f2p NSOs will always be assigned to the faction with the lowest population on a continent.
  12. xLluisett

Again,ty for clarify. Now i am trying to buy a subscription of 1 month but It gives me an error code.