my rant against the dev I find not exploiting the good idea of ​​planetside 1

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by math368, Feb 15, 2021.

1. math368

between the campaigns that I don't like when new weapons on the sunderer all continents of planetside 1 (Oshur, Solsar, Cyssor, Sumpai, Hunhau, Adlivun, Drugaskan, Forseral, Ceryshen, Byblos. the battle island whose development was started or even new vehicle,
    I am really disappointed we add for me that updates which are useless the campaign system,
    for me is bad killing the games would add a new icon to order when does the squad profile,
    option know which players speak which language? planetside 2 such content of planetside 1
    I do not understand why not added I find its sad it makes me want to play games
    • Up x 1
  2. KingSnuggler

There are a lot of great things that could be added to the game but they keep adding in bs like Outfit Wars, keep removing bases and parts of continents cause people don't play the way they want them to, game keeps going down hill , the focus on outfits instead of the faction as a whole lumping all the new toys into outfits instead of the faction as a whole, a Bastion and a Colossus and the rest of the new toys should of been a faction wide effort to produce these not a outfit so everyone can partake and not just people who kiss *** enough to be promoted in outfits to be able to access them. And I have to agree the Mission system is a giant waste of time. Should've used those resources on putting out more continents like finishing Oshur. This reducing the maps and removing bases continues I think Ill have to rethink on reupping my subscription for another year. I play how I want to play not how the devs want me to. Planetside is known for its freedom not restricting it and battles whereever they may be if people want to fight at one spot let them , dont try to force players into doing what YOU want.