[Guide] Best Player Ever. Hands down. Check video.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scatterblak, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Towie

Meanwhile - if you want to experience the 'Best of Soltech' - food for thought from a video posted an hour ago, apologies for the utterly repulsive racism on some of the names but I guess this is what DBG are trying to deal with:

BUT what do DBG do about this - close down Soltech ? They appear to be shifting their focus already to other servers so that isn't going to help. Let us hope that DBG come up with a renewed cheat-removing push that others are having to do. Actually I do have some faith in this - they have tried harder than most people would give them credit for.

Worth pointing out that Battleye is simply not even close to stopping this (and clearly no other anti-cheat measures that may be in-force) - they come back day after day.
    • Up x 1
  2. FLHuk

That's some really skilled gameplay, we're so lucky that they are choosing to play the same server!

It's also very polite of them to make their skills so highly obvious. Other less talented players must love and welcome the display of raw talent with which to study and learn from.

What a wonderful community it must be there!
  3. RabidIBM

It's interesting that there can be such a difference between servers. Connery cleaned up a lot after outfit wars. In that case I'd say credit is also due for an outfit who had a systemic problem and cleaned themselves up.
  4. JustGotSuspended

Ah yes, I am wrong, you are right.

But the little proof we have seems to tend more towards my wrong post than your "right" imaginative reply.

Yeah buddy, keep making wild, inaccurate and baseless claims.
  5. Demigan

If cheats were still obvious, then tracking down the perpetrators and finding what cheats they use is much easier.
    If most of the cheats arent obvious, then tracking them down and finding what cheats they use is much harder.
    We know from every article and the entire multi-million dollar industry that has popped up around anti-cheat software that this is a hard task to complete.

Guess what kind of cheats are used the most?
    • Up x 1
  6. The Grand Crusader

I wouldn't even waste your time with him. He is just a troll. He says one thing and then turns around and contradicts himself. Just try looking up his post history, its all hidden. Probably has in-game tells disabled as well.
  7. Spineless

People dont even hide it anymore. They know that if they subscribe they will never get banned. Its sad...
  8. Scurge

The cheat sites are watched so people went to private cheats. It's a bigger problem now since people are mostly staying at home without much to do so they got plenty of time to write custom hacks for people that are unique and people at battleeye cant just download the universal cheat to detect it like they did in the past.
  9. JustGotSuspended

you have too much faith in people

I doubt they'd even be able to copy/paste the code properly. "Custom hacks"? Lol
    • Up x 1