RTX 3060 TI

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Jan 9, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

I was thinking of getting a better graphics card, and since I love farming at TI alloys the latest NVIDIA TI models have definitely caught my eye.

Do TI models render TI fights better? Is it worth the upgrade? I was also wondering if there's other models like BIO or CROWN that would help boost my performance in these bases as well.

I personally prefer bios better, but I wouldn't be against having multiple GPUs specialized to process a fight at bases.

Lemme know what you think.

Also please only reply if you are a 50KDR + A2G and/or infil mains, because I only take my advice from the best players. Thank you very much
    • Up x 2
  2. FLHuk

9.5/10, would've been the full Katelyn Ohashi if it was only the last sentence.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. DarkQuark

A 3060 is for posers. Real men have a 3090. You aren't hard core until you skipped a mortgage payment to buy a video card.

PS - The game needs more OS.
  4. OneShadowWarrior

I have a 2080 RTX TI which is more than enough to power this game, I wish I would have stayed with my 1080 GTX and 1080 p. 1440 p is nice but you get to a point of diminishing returns. I mean yeah I get it, higher FPS the smoother, but I wish I would have stayed at 60 FPS.

The chronic quest for a faster system get’s expensive. There hasn’t been any huge leaps in technology with the game to support the 3 series cards.

Unless your system quit and it’s part of the upgrade. Why?
  5. DarkQuark

We are just practicing the dark art of sarcasm. No one really thinks you need a new gen card to play. :p
    • Up x 1
  6. JustGotSuspended

Thank you for your sage advice
  7. Liewec123

Since the storm was added to Esamir you might also want to consider investing in a Mac!
    • Up x 1