Problem with Auraxium Gain?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MoistDoctor, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MoistDoctor

Been noticing this ever since the x-mas mini patch, but I used to be able to Gain Auraxium by particiipating at base fights even if I'm not the winner of it, get a slap of 5 or 25 depending on the base. Ever since the X-mas implementation I haven't been gettign those mini rewards anymore. I've still been getting the 1 tick of resource gain at Synthium and Poly bases for participating though.
    • Up x 1
  2. JustGotSuspended

Could be a bug, I wouldn't be surprised. Keep in mind you need 3000xp (I think) as an individual at a base cap in order to get that 1 tick of resource upon the cap, regardless of capturing the base or not.
  3. Johannes Kaiser

Think it is 1000 as threshold to gain participation resources. At least I've been getting some of those with a score of 1k over the past weeks. Though I will admit that even then it was a bit inconsistent.
    • Up x 1
  4. JustGotSuspended

True I think they lowered it to 1k now that you mention it
  5. MoistDoctor

That's weird if there's an exp threshhold cause there's been times I can roll up to a Amp/Tech plant at the last 5 seconds 0 contribution but still get merit and the Resource tick, unless its specifically for Auraxium cause it's plentiful compared to Synthium and Poly ?
  6. JustGotSuspended

nope I from what I understand it's supposed to have the exp threshold for all resources. Merit you can get as long as you're at the base while it flips, and there's a certain minimum percentage of defenders present (I seriously forgot how much, in the ballpark of 20%).

Could be bugged, it wouldn't be a huge surprise.