Connery memory leaking like a sieve right now...needs reboot, perf is garbage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UnholyFury, Dec 29, 2020.

1. UnholyFury

You have serious degradation issues with your servers over time. You need to restart them far more often. Right now latency and lag are very bad.
    • Up x 2
  2. OneShadowWarrior

I gave up on Connery, usually on Emerald
  3. iller

It's because of all these goddamned LagWizards and Packet Spoofers we got on the unofficial Sweaty server. They have an effect similar to a DDOS and break the Interpolation stability faster than the official Zerg server who's only exploits boil down to cramming as many nerds as they can into a point hold the size of a phone booth

If the Devs would just track the timing of all these people laggin' and GIVE PENALITIES to the ones who are determined by a script to be timing it too closely to every instance that they get a string of HeadShots or abnormal accuracy in; ...this age old problem would clear up overnight and more newbies would stick around too!
  4. JustGotSuspended

as much as I hate nighttime connery, banning players for using vpn would be screwing over our chinese players, who I've seen invest money in game. It's not their fault their country doesn't let them play american games, as much as I want them gone I realize the game needs them.