[Suggestion] Top 3 things that need to be reworked is PS2 because they are abused

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkQuark, Dec 28, 2020.

1. JustGotSuspended

lmao, pull me a vid or some sort of evidence where we can see this. It's like people claiming "aimbot" or "hacker" each time they get client-sided. Yeah, I'm sure its "known for like 8 years" to people who have 0 basic understanding of how things work. It's a myth, not a fact
  2. JustGotSuspended

Eh that's why I don't mind if they remove everything. I like the idea of having the ability to place sunderers on demand, say maybe after a lib or a nuke shreds the previous one. Also good to avoid the headache of dealing with the terrain when trying to position a good flank.
  3. RabidIBM

@JustGotSuspended The difference between bastion & colossus vs pocket OS is that the OS is a near instant hit with no counter. The machine beasts take time to do their damage, time enough for opponents to counter them. I have seen bastions last for about 5 minutes because they were improperly used and properly countered. The reason the bastion was able to counter the 4 colossi the one time was because the bastion pilot used the canyons of Hossin to deny line of sight, and the colossi stupidly played into it and kept coming closer.

I have also seen bastions cause many of their own bases to fall, as they bring a lot of population to the base, making it difficult to reinforce, but ESFs don't control points. If the base has any decent overhead cover, the bastion easily becomes a liability.

These all add up to the difference. Bastions and colossi add more ways to win, but have their own weaknesses. Pocket OS is an effortless beam of up yours.
  4. OneShadowWarrior

Bingo on this Post!