OS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ahxily, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Ahxily

Remove.The.God.Damn.Pocket.OS
    10+ on a single base.
    It's gotta go.
    • Up x 4
  2. RabidIBM

As the first reply, I feel like I'm in the trailer to a ****** sequel. *puts on sunglasses* "Here we go again!"
    • Up x 2
  3. JustGotSuspended

It's been said already too many times, as soon as one thread closes another opens up with the same intent. Orbital strikes don't work in planetside 2, few of the outfit assets do.

Unfortunately, some lead developers refuse to see this.
    • Up x 2
  4. DarkQuark

I second this. The OS either needs to become a rare event or go away altogether. Seeing several in one fight is absolutely ridiculous to the point of frustration.
    • Up x 3
  5. Crash Bandicoot

As mentioned before, simply removing the outfit OS would solve the issue of OS spamming. The construction base OS is fine.
    • Up x 4
  6. Exileant

:eek: Boo, to all of this noise. Even if there are 20 on a single base, simply enjoy the fireworks from a distance and move out of the way. Go for the other teams armor not the objective. Whoever sets foot on the button gets sat down by the HAMMER. All Console players have are Outfit Orbitals. It makes zero sense to remove what makes the game fun. ;) Orbitals are something you grow out of dying from anyway. All you seem to kill with them now are mid to casual players. It is rare a die-hard gets caught in them. For several reasons.... :( Chiefly, they take too long to bloom. Sounds to me, you need to simply look at the issue with fresh eyes.Here, our Orbitals are only abundant on weekends. It is rare I see any Monday through Thursday.

o_O As I said with Harassers, this "Nerf" and "Remove" stuff has got to stop.... I can and have survived ground zero of an orbital. I have not died from a direct blast while actually present in weeks in spite of being at the center of like 4 that I can remember. They are not that serious. In fact they make this actually seem like a WAR GAME! I love being on my way to a fight when I see Monoliths of light brighten the night sky. :D I feel empowered, like I am headed into something serious. That lone truck headed into the Red Zone while foreboding spiritual music plays in the background....
  7. RabidIBM

^ Ladies and gentlemen, please do not feed the troll.
    • Up x 4
  8. Ahxily

I completely agree, construction OS is fine with me, but those pocket ones from outfits... just too much sometimes..
    I only posted this because hopefully, hooopefully Mr. Wrel will realize it needs to go if more people complain.
    • Up x 1
  9. Exileant

:p There, I fixed your statement. o_O It seems like you all need a tutorial to help you. I might actually have to make one, because this is bad.... You are complaining about something that kills most of it's victims with FALL DAMAGE!!! o_O Seriously... THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST HINT I COULD GIVE YOU without actually spelling it out.... :eek: THINK!!! What can you do to STOP that from HAPPENING?

:oops: Wrel, seriously. Do NOT take them seriously. You know yourself how easy it is to escape orbitals...:confused: They need to rely more on ACTUAL damage. Everything in the area of effect needs to be vapor-baked, and then you can start with the concussion at max starting at the boarder of it, and decrease it from there. The charge also needs to be shortened. Perhaps, you could lose the radio warning for the opposing team too? I mean good grief. :eek: It ruins the point of the MASSIVE RADAR SIGNATURE, RADIATION DAMAGE, SCREEN DISTORTION and TOWERING BEAM OF LIGHT letting everyone and their mother know to move....
  10. JustGotSuspended

Idk, if it stays it'd be cool for them to fix the bug where it insta kills maxes, or at least let maxes equip some fallout hardening in their tac slot.
    • Up x 1