My Ode O De ANT, and a suggestion or two.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Exileant

o_O My suggestion would be a slightly higher Crystal spawn rate and a lower de-spawn rate. My turn around has been as high as 10 and 15 minutes, for mounting an attack, especially when trying to refuel a Colossus. :( An act that often leads to death due to not having enough left in the tank to defend ourselves in order to get more. I feel torn between giving enough to the Mega Tank for it to survive and giving not enough so I can survive to refuel another day...

:cool: Here be thine "all powerful" Harasser.... In the right hands, yes it is a decent tool, but by no means is it too powerful. :confused: Stop calling for nerfs of things and learn how to think critically. Nerfs ruin the balance of the game. Believe it or not, this is one of the harder ways to deal with them, considering what is available. All you need to do is think outside of the box, or get better at using what has been in the box for years.
    • Up x 2
  2. RabidIBM

Did you really title your post as being about the ant so you could crow about the most OP vehicle in the game not actually being OP, you're just good and everyone who disagrees with you is stupid? I call false advertising! Gah, your ego is so in need of stroking that you publicly stroke it yourself.
    • Up x 7
  3. Exileant

;) Yes and no. Originally I just wanted to share my victories to one of my favorite songs that I worked on, but then I found a more helpful reason: to show you, that the Harasser can be beaten quite easily a number of ways, that was one of many, there for it does not need to be nerfed. I told Demi I would show it to him, I just have not gotten around to linking it to him. (Shows you how high he is on my priority list. Hahahaha!)

:D Envy is not a good color on you... It is just pathetic..... If I wanted to crow about how good I was, I would be posting my videos of me taking over fully populated bases and being the Dominant Outfit, whilst I am the only active player in the two Outfits I lead.

:eek: You cry about bull crap, and when you are shown, what you fear is not all that powerful in reality, your ego gets hurt and you lash out. :rolleyes: If the Harasser is so powerful, why am I killing them at such a high rank? :cool: Yes, I am good, but come on, I am a human being... And it is an ANT!!!!! False advertising? :( *Shakes head in exhaustion and exasperation...* Everything has a counter. You just have to explore to find it.

:) Lastly, if I played for the sake of boasting, I would not be any good. Tons of streamers prove that every day. I play well be I am thankful to be blessed enough to be able to enjoy myself. God Bless and Merry Christmas. Wish me whatever you celebrate.
  4. Demigan

You cant defend your ANT without using an invisibility crutch? And you say you are good...
    • Up x 4
  5. UberNoob1337101

:);):D:(o_O:mad::confused::cool::p:oops::rolleyes:

:eek:

Y'know, I think he's right. Harassers are a lot easier to deal with when you're invisible and instakill when you ram them.

Not saying anything about the ANT, but if you insist harasser is completely fine then fight one in an MBT, Lightning or as infantry. I think your perspective might change.
    • Up x 6
  6. Crash Bandicoot

And then proceeds to crow about how good he is...
    • Up x 7
  7. Exileant

Considering I have quite a bit of footage of my Lightning, making very short work of them, :eek: (EAGLE CRY!);) I highly doubt it. They are an annoyance. In a group, yes they are meant to kill you. But if you know what you are doing, :eek: (CRY OF THE EAGLE!!);) as you just saw, a group of 3 got dispatched right quickly. Then there is the Flash Footage....:eek: (EAGLE OF THE ROOOOooooOOOOOAD!!!!) :D Main's? To make them (Harassers) completely null and void all you need is a good gunner while running rapid fire and on strict orders to watch your flank. It is not even funny how may you will kill. Again though, and I will be saying this a lot, according to that other thread, people were crying there is ZERO ways to destroy the flash because it is too powerful..... This proves that was a lie. :p Simple game logic. When all the powerful tools fail, you start looking at the weak ones.
  8. Exileant

:confused: Off topic but alright. :D You cannot kill a car in a war game..... I am not just saying I am good, I am saying I am better than you, Demi. Not sure what is more pathetic the fact that you called Cloak a Crutch, or the fact that you are calling for nerfs. You are laughable, like a hunter crying out about honor, and yet they hide in the brush instead of fighting their prey one on one. It is a Harasser, It is built to fight like a coward, when it cannot get you, it runs away and hides. ;) Good players understand this, and have the brainpower to prepare for this, then use everything at their disposal to get the job done. :eek: THIS IS WHY YOU THINK THE CAR NEEDS TO BE NERFED, pathetic.... o_O I just showed you a way to kill the scary toy car. If you are too braindead to find the other ways on your own, I cannot help that. See, that is another reason I know you are a terrible player.:p

;) But then again, you are too much of a coward to face me so I can show the world you are a terrible player. I would even put it to music, just like I did here.

:cool: I do hope that answered your question.
  9. Liewec123

Funny video,
    I thought more people would be happy about a video of Harr@ssholes getting a taste of justice!
    • Up x 3
  10. Exileant

;) Thank you! Me too... :confused: But that just goes to show, it is not really about the Harasser, it is just that some people want something to whine about. o_O Haters will always hate. :D It is a good thing I do not do what I do for praise, right?
    • Up x 1
  11. Zipr

"Believe it or not, this is one of the harder ways to deal with them, considering what is available."

Did you mean the part about pushing a button to go invisible? Sadly skill levels and common sense prevail when it comes to conquering harassers... We have everything from someone who dumped maybe 400 certs into who knows what to folks maybe even using some form of recon Seems like a few always catch ya at least in a position of repositioning whereas most seem to be running on a timer soon to expire...

Truly doubt you have to worry about harassers taking any nerfs is my two cents

Hope more soldiers get to enjoy your post showing the importance of you and your ANT in comparison to other Anvils, Outfit vehicles, etc.
    • Up x 1
  12. Exileant

:D Hahaha! No I meant positioning. As you said: "Common sense and skill level prevail when it comes to conquering Harassers." I agree they sometimes do seem like they catch you at the worst possible time, and this is usually due to them being linked up via Com. Or having a Flash in the area scouting. o_O Flashes are very handy when you need to find out an enemies armor capability, and which direction they are heading.

;) Thank you very much. The job for my ANT and I is never done. I pray many more people get to enjoy my work as well. Almost just as much time and love go into editing as it does putting in the work to get the footage.

:( As far as worrying about nerfs to the Harasser? At one point, I would have taken your sensible words and made a comfortable quilt out of them, and taken it to bed for a nice loooong nap. However, I have been here long enough to see the terrible nerfs put into play because people here complained falsely about something being too powerful. The techs take a lot of this to heart as they have better things to do than play the game themselves. For many, it is just a job. If nobody speaks up and calls Bull, you can very easily see a change where you do not want it. :eek: Harassers now cost as much as a Lightning because people said they were too cheap.... Harassers are now what they are as a result of some of the same people complaining now, doing so back then. Let this be a lesson to those who did so. :D Now they can get good or get wrecked.
  13. Exileant

;) So long as it is not a lie, right?
  14. Crash Bandicoot

Yeah ok, whatever makes you feel better.
  15. Exileant

:D No no, it is what ever makes YOU feel better, since it is obvious that you are the one bothered. ;)See, I feel great!
  16. Crash Bandicoot

Lol ok
  17. Exileant

;) So nice ya had to see it twice.
  18. Exileant

:confused: *Points at Harasser, then gestures at Valkyrie* o_O Ummmmm-hm. ;) I told you they would cry until they got something screwed up didn't I?
  19. iller

Here we are months later... Harrasser teams can finally be "run down" by normal nosegun ESF's like they always should have been. There's still plenty of Harrassers being pulled and they're still a seriously mobile ambushing threat for single crew MBT but they don't get to just live forever against even numbers of responders chasing them down. It's really a pity though that the poor Valkyries had to take a bigger hit to make this possible.

Oh well, maybe now RPG can finally give some consideration to a minor Cloaking module for Valks or at the very least following through on that Cortium drill they already wanted to attach to Valks (leaving them basically defensless but who cares when you're solo-crewing it anyway?)
  20. blackboemmel

Oh, wow! WOW! WTF went wrong with you???
    Did this guy do something bad to your little sister or what?
    If you do not like some content a person made about PS2... - why not just ignore it? Your rage just enforces the content providers public stroking... trololol.
    • Up x 1