Silverdust X-Mas Camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Malebranche, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Malebranche

Can somebody post a screenshot of what it looks like as armor? My main is VS and I wanted to make sure its worth all the hassle in getting since it looks very close to the default teal camo scheme. :eek:
  2. JustGotSuspended

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. JustGotSuspended

Click on them to enlarge them, basically it looks like space pajamas on infantry, and there's some vehicles where it looks acceptable. Overall a meme camo, but I actually like it more and more each time I see it.

The directive is super simple to do, and can be casually done in less than a day, just stab 150 dudes, roadkill 50, fill 60 cortium in a silo and spawn/rez 200 guys for the last tier. I'd say the camo was worth it, and that I generally had fun doing the directive anyways, it never felt like a grind, even with the silo refill.

The pics might not be the best, but it should give you a general idea of how the camo feels, it's got that sort of sparkly feel to it, without being too flashy. It's better than I thought, and it's kinda growing on me.

It's a bit lighter/greyer than the default. And has that little snowflake glimmer effect.
    • Up x 1
  5. Malebranche

Thanks. It pretty much is like the VS default, with some very slight shading differences. I might go for it with my TR character though.
    • Up x 1
  6. JustGotSuspended

i like the little snowflake particle effect its got, as subtle as it is. I would say go for it on TR, and if you find it easy, go for it on NC and VS as well. It's practically just a free camo!