Campaign World Anchor Bugged!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RAIZER, Dec 3, 2020.

1. RAIZER

:mad: Its stuck on 3/9 bail out!!! It happened when i bailed out when npc told to do so but i died on fall damage now i have tried about 50 times!!!! To get it done but even when i get inside shattered warpgate it wont proceed!!!!! Its stuck on that 3/9 bail out!! FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 5
  2. paleopterix

Unfortunately they don't seem to care about this forum. We are wasting our time. No one reads it, no one answers. Just ignore this campaign (ant the future ones, if any). I know I will.
  3. Vyvien

4. AlcyoneSerene

Finished this on NC and on NSO. Don't recall NC, but NSO I definitely did not pull air from warpgate, and I used a Valkyrie, as soon as it said bail out I bailed, got the dialogues and the campaign finished. I was heavy with the special shield equipped, no safe fall (don't own the implant). Also I was nearly at flight ceiling, aiming for the objective marker which I think is a bit below that. Try that, maybe it'll work.
  5. Calosoma

I'm also stuck at the 3/9 BAIL OUT! step. I think what happened is when I bailed out the first time, I hit a rock on the way down and bounced pretty far away. Then I was unable to get inside the ring. Somehow that bugged the status update on that quest, and I've never been able to get it working. Multiple people have tried to help me complete this and several times, to no avail. Please fix this ASAP before we run out of time and the campaign is over, DB!
  6. Shamtime