[Suggestion] Remove this from vehicle deploy.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Dec 2, 2020.

1. AntDX316

I don't even have a Steel Rain in War Assets. It should be ANT so I can pull one to find cortium.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Botji

Either press the button below or scroll with the mouse wheel and you will find the elusive ANT under the rest of the vehicles.

I agree though, remove it or swap places with the ANT so the few that want that one can deal with the scrolling while the ANT people can quickly and easily spawn their vehicle.
    • Up x 3
  3. AntDX316

Oh yeah, it's definitely there as an "easter egg". They should include at least a scroll bar. I'm not even sure what the greyed out icon is.

They should at least show everything or remove the greyed out one that I have no idea what it is.
  4. Botji

I think its a drop pod... would be kinda funny if you could quick spawn on the vehicle pad in a drop pod that just sat there.
    • Up x 1
  5. AntDX316

The drop pod icon is always unavailable.
  6. FLHuk

Tie the drop pod in with "feature" falls through map.

You select it, you fall forever in a drop pod under the map. Here you can see your paid for pod camo, xmas lights, pink rubber hole filling device on it....

Unlocked cash stream, you're welcome :)