BamaRage has passed 11-17-20

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Nov 27, 2020.

1. BamaRage

I am the son of BamaRage and it is with a heavy heart I announce his passing. After a seven year battle with brain cancer he passed on the seventeenth of November. My sister and I miss him dearly. He knew a lot of people within Planetside so figured I would announce his passing here.
    • Up x 2
  2. pnkdth

My condolences. I wish you, friends and family, the best in your time of mourning.
    • Up x 15
  3. PinkHurtsMyEyes

Don't know the player but still sad to hear. Account is still active on emerald though, guess a familiy member is using it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Twin Suns

Go rest high on that mountain, BamaRage.

Condolences to you and the BamaRage family.
    • Up x 2
  5. BamaRage

yes, that would be me. I am considering changing the name but dad has everything unlocked and maxed out vehicles.And then I think maybe leave the name as a tribute.
    • Up x 1
  6. OneShadowWarrior

I am sorry for the loss.
    • Up x 2
  7. Liewec123

sad news :( my condolences to you and your family.
    • Up x 2
  8. JustGotSuspended

I'm sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences.

Hope you will find some consolation in playing this game.

Keep that name and character!
    • Up x 1
  9. V43xV1CT15

Very sorry to hear, may he Rest In Peace and I wish the BamaRage family the best
    • Up x 2
  10. JibbaJabba

I am sorry for your loss and will keep your family in my prayers.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

The people Bama was closest with would be in his outfit, Heavy Hitters. I am not sure if you reached out there (likely on discord). I am not personally close with that community but would have no trouble tracking down some of their leadership if you need help. Bama played with them for years.
    • Up x 1
  11. csvfr

This kind of ****whipe is just in it for the attention. The textbook troll. Who else would disgrace the memory of their father by mentioning their nick on the games they played. F U Bama. Suck my wiener. Don't joke about life and death in this game or forum ever again!! it is obvious from the profile that you still play, otherwise why would a son not explain that and make the post plausible. F URSELF
  12. JustGotSuspended

woah dude chill out. He already answered why the character is still active.

Read the full discussion before jumping to such conclusions. It's fine to think it could just be a troll, but just in case, out of respect, it's better to just ignore the thread instead of posting something a bit explicit on a a thread like this.

not cool :(
    • Up x 3
  13. BamaRage

Dude this is no joke, I answered a question that was asked. Yes I am using his account a bit but dad did pass, ask any of his former outfit members. And now may you go **** yourself.
  14. csvfr

Account is still active, using the same weapons, same playstyle pointing in the direction of it being the same player. Most people don't main Railjack sniping, it is pretty unique but I suppose you will claim it runs in the blood or something. At the very least I don't believe it.
  15. BamaRage

lol, I picked up the railjack twice since I started playing his account and I am fairly new to the game. You are wrong but believe what you want.
  16. Twin Suns

Ah $&it! Here comes that "Racial bias in the character creation screen" dude...csvfr. LMFAO. How's that thread of yours going buddy?
    • Up x 1
  17. JibbaJabba

If I pass, expect my kid may play my accounts and my real friends in the game are going to understand and be supportive.

Probably want to pay to change the account name though, "Bama". Because of the non-friends. Some of which you may find here.

There is a natural toxicity to this game that under normal circumstances is barely tolerable. You have a wound that will be sore for a long time and I would hate to see the things I know exist in this game cause you further grief.

Take care
    • Up x 2
  18. Demigan

Can't say anything other than My condolences.
    • Up x 2