Population Queues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheEmancipator, Dec 1, 2020.

1. TheEmancipator

Being stuck in sanctuary in queue for both open continents is great game design

Just thought everyone should know
    • Up x 2
  2. JustGotSuspended

yeah idk why we have to spawn in the sanctuary now.

We literally complained about having to make the trips there for merit and outfit stuff, and instead of giving us menus or whatever to access stuff without going there, they make us waste our time even more.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheEmancipator

All of us trapped people were talking tpday and if they are going to force us into sanctuary, at least put a section of it where we can murder each other. Like a FFA area or something to pass the time. No score kept, just hang out and do something while we twiddle our thumbs in queue for all of the open continents.
    • Up x 3
  4. arthell

Played PS1 and PS2 in beta, haven't played in like 4 years. Just finished installing and I'm currently stuck in this place with Esamir being the only continent open.

Queue time to join just jumping between 15min and 20min.

This is stupid.
    • Up x 1
  5. JustGotSuspended

funny thing is those queues have never done anything other than troll players, yet they've been in the game longer than I can remember. It's really silly that a game that needs players thinks it's a good idea to stop people from playing, for absolutely no reason.
  6. JustGotSuspended

funny thing is those queues have never done anything other than troll players, yet they've been in the game longer than I can remember. It's really silly that a game that needs players thinks it's a good idea to stop people from playing, for absolutely no reason.
  7. synkrotron

That would be great for someone like me, who needs much practice in close quarters :)

VR is only useful for testing some stuff out but with no moving targets it seems a waste of time to me.