long time game problems

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by razor1360, Nov 24, 2020.

1. razor1360

deep operative is junk half the time your not even sure if it is working . invisable sunderers make my infiltrator light up like a christmas tree to the enemy when i go into the sunderers cloak area . the cortium bomb is so weak after planting it under sunders i have killed 3 out of 25 of efforts on sunderers in total . i risk myself to even get to the sunderer and the bomb only hurts it some . they repair it and drive off . what i hate the most is the TR claymore sits up on top of a stick while the other factions lay on the floor . making the claymore far more easy to see to the enemy in most places than the other factions . some of this has been going on for years and years .
  2. Liewec123

i think cloaked sunderers making cloaked enemies appear is intended, though i could be wrong on that.
    totally agree about deep operative, one QoL change i'd like is for it to activate when you spawn
    so you don't need to hang around in the spawn room until you think its been 12 seconds.
  3. JustGotSuspended

well it is a first person shooter anyways. Play a real class and shoot stuff, or get better at using cheesy methods to scrape together a few kills.
  4. razor1360

YOUR FUNNY , i am already in just 3 months as infiltrator considered a real good one . i have zero problems getting kills . far as a real class i have played them all this is best beat cheaters class period . i talk smack to the VS because i have almost killed 1700 of them . maybe your a VS . CHECKS pistol bullets .
  5. razor1360

they still have not fixed the cortium bomb can only be planted on level ground is lame .
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

1. Give Deep Operative an indicator to let you know when your cooldown is up similar to the notification Counter-Intel gives you when you are spotted. Problem solved.
    2. Seconding Liewec that this is most likely intended.
    3. Cortium Bomb is meant for anti-PMB structures, not surprised it doesn't work well against vehicles. If you're in a position to deploy a CB on a parked bus you are in a position to plant C4, drop AT mines, etc., e.g. stuff that works a lot better and more consistently.
    4. Claymores are directional, not AOE. Used properly they are almost always lethal, but if you lazily throw them around like the other factions' then yes you will see less success.
  7. RRRIV

asside from the fact that this is incoherent rambling...

1.) heavy is the best class. it can engage anything it wants with the tools available to it. infantry? LMG, Shotgun, SMG. long range infantry? BRs. Vehicles? launchers. Maxes? launchers and C4 and AV nades.
    -Add in implants like regen, ammo print, the headshot kill = sheild one, and the Heavy doesnt need anyother classes.
    the Infill cannot handle maxes, vehicles, close range engagments with heavies or LAs, or make a meaningful impact on the battle (unless you have the 2 braincells required to equip EMP nades and take out beacons)

2.) if you didn't have problems getting kills, you wouldn't be complaining on the game discussion forum.

3.) 3 months aint ****

4.) 1700 VS = 1 aurax medal and some change. that isnt much kiddo. dont go ringing your bike bell like its a great war horn.
  8. JustGotSuspended

*you're

Congrats, the best of the bad lol. If you have trouble aiming or winning 1v1s, infil is the class for you. No wonder so many noobs flock to it.

you're right, I do play VS. That said I earn my pistol kills like a man, not sitting around invisible in a corner waiting to get the last shot on someone's kill. Maybe that's why I have more kills on my pistols than you have overall. But I'll let you check me out and decide if I've killed enough people to have the privilege of talking smack to you:

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428316104356186673/weapons
  9. JustGotSuspended

The light assault is better than heavy, because it can engage and kill anything, faster than the heavy and escape after doing so. Heavy is a bit limiting because you trade off speed and mobility for to absorb 1 extra bullet. There's no denying the shield has it's uses, but it's really not an issue against half decent players and lol, launchers are trash.

I agree with 2, I swear he was complaining about not being able to get kills in the first place! It's why he flocked to infil, if you can't aim properly and land those 3-4 headshots, the heavy dies just as fast as the other classes. So people switch to infil, where they can safely cherrypick kills, or once in a while land a stray 1hk headshot. It's ofc easier to land a single headshot from the safety of cloak + distance than trying to land quad headshots in CQC, especially fighting bloom, and recoil while doing so.

Agree with 3 and 4.

Although we shouldn't be so hard on him, it's good to see that some new players tick around, despite them not always being the caliber of players we would wish to have.
  10. RabidIBM

While we're talking about fixing the cortium bomb, can it also not be free please? Yes, it costs merit...that resource that i spend on random colossus stuff any time I notice I have 20,000 again. Meaningless cost = free.
  11. That_One_Kane_Guy

I don't know if I'd call it the "best" class, but it certainly is the most adaptable one. I can't think of any fight in the game where I'd consider the Heavy a "bad" choice.

If you have the aiming aptitude the hands-down best class for killing infantry is Infil* so long as you can pick your engagements and fight enemies one at a time. Heavy's shield gives you a bit of a cushion for engagements with more chaos and lets you mix it up more freely, which pairs nicely with their LMGs and high ammo count which give a higher tolerance for missed shots.

*Most don't.