Biological Warfare: Unable to complete

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by StewieNC, Nov 27, 2020.

1. StewieNC

I'm outfitted as an Engineer and going to the Bio Labs on Hossin and Amerish. I should have to find a console and be done. However, I visit every console on the base and no luck getting anything to work. What would you recommend that a person do to complete the event.

I've now complete the campaign and am trying to go back and complete this event. Unsure if the game will permit that.
  2. Zegahg4m3r

I had a similar bug, the markers didnt show up after I had died doing the mission. I had to un-pin the mission and re-pin it. After doing that the console markers appeared again. Maybe this will work for you.
  3. AlcyoneSerene

I think I used the biolab on the east side on Indar as engineer. It worked on NC.None of the consoles were indicated by any marker, so that part was also confusing.

Also puzzling that on NSO I had to go infil to hack 3 consoles, which I don't remember having to do on NC, and that partially bugged out as well causing a major cloaking issue that I needed to redeploy to clear, and then had to try different consoles or perhaps wait for another player (on NC) to toggle those same consoles, but at least that worked. Maybe they did this differently on this faction as NSOs don't have ESFs, not sure yet, still have to do TR & VS.