Campaing last missinon world anchor chapter 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cobradracksis, Nov 22, 2020.

1. cobradracksis

Campaing last missinon world anchor chapter 3,its bugged , the task is not progressing , its stuck chapter 3
    • Up x 8
  2. P149U3

Same here, I have the “Bail out” part and nothing happens
    • Up x 5
  3. BetaWolf

Same here...
    Any word on how to complete this mission?
    I dont't have any text on the next step and it's just stuck on 3/9
    • Up x 2
  4. RAIZER

I have this same issue when i first time tried i bailed out when notified to do so and after fall i died and that caused this bug for me i guess its stuck on bail out i have tried many times but when i land inside shattered warpgate it wont proceed i just stand there and start taking tempest damage mission wont proceed just says bail out and nothing helps i have contacted support but they only told me come here to post about this issue
  5. BetaWolf

Just tried it a few more times and dropped onto the center of the shattered warpgate and died every time. No way to survive the drop onto or near the center and no mission update either. It's getting really frustrating...
  6. FOC-SpikE

Yeah same for me. I jumped out the first time with the message..but i missed the center. Unable to get in there i tried again but it got stuck..and now it says all the time "Bail out".
  7. Pony Plot Lover

Please fix this issue ASAP or refund my 2750 certs
    • Up x 2
  8. paleopterix

THEY. DON'T. CARE. It's been more than a week since this issue was reported on this forum, but no one cared to at least acknowledge the bug. Contacted the support and all they said was to report it here. I don't want certs refunded, I want my wasted time with this bugged campaign refunded.
  9. Pony Plot Lover

Looks like some things never change. You gotta go on Planetside Reddit and make noise for devs to take notice. They didn't even include this bug fix in their tomorrow's update...
  10. Calosoma

I'm also stuck at the 3/9 BAIL OUT! step. I think what happened is when I bailed out the first time, I hit a rock on the way down and bounced pretty far away. Then I was unable to get inside the ring. Somehow that bugged the status update on that quest, and I've never been able to get it working. Multiple people have tried to help me complete this and several times, to no avail. Please fix this ASAP before we run out of time and the campaign is over, DB!
    • Up x 1
  11. Shamtime