[Suggestion] Seriously with this anniversiary mission.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PinkHurtsMyEyes, Nov 20, 2020.

1. PinkHurtsMyEyes

IT's supposed to do three things: Trac captures, defends and sidearm kills.

It's doing ONE of the three - tracking captures. Pistol kills sometimes track but mostly not. You know what they don't say? one out of three isn't bad. Could maybe, possibly, potentially, at least someone read through the code, let alone do some playtesting before things go live? Thats my suggestion.

In a way it's fitting, marking the 8 years anniversiary with a 2/3's bugged event. It's in many ways representative for these 8 years. At least as a mainly support player I don't have to worry about bases anymore. My services aren't required there anymore and as such I shall recieve no reward. Apparently that was farming. Good thing I put 100k certs into purely support functions. GG

As a side note: I wish it had been a real gift like before and not a mission. Not that it's a grindy mission but to do it for all my characters? My 6 latenight US alts? My alt faction chars on Miller and Cobalt? I don't think so.
  2. FLHuk

Yup, bugged and grindy on multiple chars = not bothering unless it happens during normal gameplay....
  3. Johannes Kaiser

Pistol kills on deployables like motion detectors and such always track. Shoot them and get your fill. Stupid as all hack, but that's how it works.
    • Up x 2
  4. Liewec123

Hehe, you know the drill by now! it's not a bug it's a "secret feature"!