suggestion outfit resource downgrade

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nagibator, Nov 18, 2020.

1. nagibator

back it to game
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

What?
    • Up x 1
  3. Johannes Kaiser

I believe the idea is to re-add the option to exchange outfit resources directly and immedaitely in the Sanctuary, but only down. So you could turn Purple to Blue and Blue into Green in an instant, but upgrading still takes the expeditions.
  4. PauPC

That allowed big outfits to continuously spam orbital strikes by just exchanging green from all of their bases to other resources. It was too easy.
    With them being removed they either have to wait for the expeditions or actually attempt to cap useful bases (blue and purple).
    I do not believe adding them back would be healthy for the planetary stability, we don't want the beautiful forests of Hossin to blow up like Esamir.
  5. Johannes Kaiser

You are talking about instant upgrades, which - at least from my udnerstanding -the OP isn't asking for. It's exclusively about DOWNgrading. Like, if you have too much purple and still ticks coming in, you can convert it to blue. Nowadays you have to pull something that costs purple just to avoid overflow, which isn't a great incentive.