[BUG] We need new DEVs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by So_Long, Oct 29, 2020.

1. So_Long

About Planetside 2? Wiki: As in the previous game, it features territory control in open-world, large battles featuring up to 2000 players per continent on foot or in land/air vehicles.

Devs, and dude from youtube, u read this? where this yr company? u idiots, really?

Why dude from youtube kill game?

U kill h1z1, u kill arena, may be stop kill other game? not, really, whot problem focus on mass battles? why problem creat normal bases, not only good for farm from air/vehicle? may be devs try play original game?

STOP! WREL go out, DEVS go out, if u only can eat ****, pls DO PS2 grat, like original GAME!
  2. So_Long

DEVs listen euro **** (casuals) and yankee monkeys.... but u really thik what this ppl play original game and they core yr community? all wait ps2 like ps1 on new engine without bugs.... and what wee get? nothing... only copy (bad copy) other games... and Wrel, who play original Planetside (may be in dream)...sad
  3. So_Long

what problem focus on mass battles? vehicle fight between bases, troops fight in, similar original game... not, some "GOOD"
    devs love LA and air farm.... we UP LA, kill AA weapon, eat this and be quiet!.... why not, devs always devs.... not, eat ****!
  4. So_Long

Devs have Planetside but focus on h1z1, arena and other ****.... if u think what i am not stop play after yr experiments under
    Planetside? i am stop... and not only i am.
  5. So_Long

hm, game about mass battles and they add company and personal missions... sorry, but i am not idiot... may be u? how u connected personal missions and mass battles? talk me pls
  6. So_Long

Many ppl love biolabs, because this fights without vehicle\air spam... what do DEVs? true, destroy biolabs.... may be they add bases when u can move to point under cover against air\vehicle spam? NOT! they rebuild bases when u can easy farmed from air and (not EZ but can) vehicle.... goood (not, like always)
  7. So_Long

If u think what u no reasons to stop play planetside this fake, u have many reasons stop play
  8. RabidIBM

Can this rant get pinned please? This is amazing!
    • Up x 4
  9. Zagareth

People talking to themselves - pretty common and accepted these days.
    People talking to themselves in forums - uhm... weird :confused:
    • Up x 6
  10. So_Long

Is it better to be silent and watch how they make a garbage can of the best game?
  11. So_Long

this only start
  12. FLHuk

I'd give the start about 3/10

I've not got much hope you can do better with any follow up. Respectfully suggest a team meeting to decide if this course is really in the best interests of the message you're trying to find....
    • Up x 4
  13. Liewec123

i agree with the sentiment that the current devs aren't up to scratch.
    but i'm totally lost in the rest of the confusing rant XD
    • Up x 5
  14. Twin Suns

Alpha Centauri B isn't so bad.
    • Up x 1
  15. So_Long

The whole point is that the developers focus on things that have nothing to do with mass battles. And okay with useless innovations ... not working air defense, dead lock on weapons .. and so on.

Tell me, how do the players in Esamir's corner affect the alert?
  16. Twin Suns

I stopped giving a s&@! about this new NOT Planetside 2. Maybe you should also. o7

I've moved on to new games. It's quite refreshing playing new games without bugs and DBG's old as dirt game engine.

But..but....It's the last MMO of its kind? Tuff shiitzle! It might be the last MMO, but It's definitely stinking up the joint.
  17. VelmaBlackburn

What am I reading?
    • Up x 2
  18. Suien Reizo

Basically Clint Eastwood talking to a chair all over again.
    • Up x 7
  19. JustGotSuspended

lol I'll assume his first language isn't English, and based on some of his remarks I would say that he's likely from the asian side of the community, and I'll leave this at that.

What he's basically expressing is a distaste towards the devs priorities, and the dwindling state they have dragged this fabulous game into. He mentions how the game has strayed away from what it is trying to offer "it features territory control in open-world, large battles featuring up to 2000 players per continent on foot or in land/air vehicles."

Basically the game that was once supposed to be planetside 1 with better graphics has become a pigsty where wrel/the devs crap whatever they want over with little regards to the game's nature and it's playerbase.

He then proceeds to request removal of the devs who never played this game for more than 2 minutes, and replace them with a competent team. He also points out the numerous games DBG has killed due to their "special" way of managing.
    • Up x 2
  20. So_Long

Just wish Planetside 2 alive but see only how grave getting deeper...

u see turrets? many have bad position, AV only good work agains troops, aa is died