TR FLYING SQUIRRELS SQRF NUT UP! JOIN SQRF TODAY.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by HollowBuild, May 31, 2020.

1. HollowBuild

SQRF is recruiting. We are an air support and logistics outfit.

Our Team of here at SQRF is here to help the rest of TR win as often as we can. We will provide support for every single TR outfit. Protecting your Sundies and watching the sky's as our crack team of pilots stand by for air strikes and drops. From Pigs, to drunk division ,Cik, Smuk, and AXX . The Squirrels are here to help.

If you love support classes or flying this is the outfit for you.

I'm Grand Moff HollowBuild. The leader of SQRF our squirrel Captains are made up mostly of gold winning outfit war leaders from the black ops of space pigs.

I myself lead the black ops squad during the Connery gold for the first outfit wars. And I'm sorry to say I wasn't present for the second outfit wars.
    I have nothing but respect for Pigs and to me Pale Tigers a fantastic leader and really helped me develop into an outstanding leader that I am today. . But Pigs don't fly. Flying Squirrels do and I formed this outfit to provide support for all of TR..

So join up if you think you have the nuts to be a member of SQRF Terran Republic Flying Squirrels. Throw down and nut up! Don't miss out! Join today!
    • Up x 1
  2. clamshell

Is this outfit still active? i would love to join! my in game name is hatchetfacedoldbiddy
  3. MadDogSeabee

This outfit is still active and still looking for members. If you can follow orders and can keep your mouth free of obscenities, fill out an application.