Whoever gets the Indar Northern warpgate, wins

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Parsa, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Parsa

Whoever gets the Indar Northern warpgate, wins. It's true for pretty much for every alert, dont you agree?
  2. Liewec123

shh! don't start this again or they'll "fix" indar too!
    (though they've already "fixed" the middle, don't tempt them to "fix" more!)
    ;)
    • Up x 1
  3. iller

No b/c I play NC on connery which gets double teamed most during any play time almost every single Alert regardless of which W.G. we get (because it's a really hard server to compete on and all the salty vets on TR and VS know that they can get 3 times as much directive progress and KD padding in the same amount of time by only hunting Blueberries as opposed to themselves)

Western Warpgate is actually the best one without a doubt because it has the easiest time recapturing both CrossRoads and Regent Rock. Eastern one that's holed down in the canyon is the one that typically gets 2v1'd on other servers as per the saying goes: "sh** rolls down hill"

(side note, also have a level 40 Tr and 30 Vs so it's not like I only play Nc. And I notice the exact same pattern of being bored A.F. wondering when our Pop will finally go dump on the Red/Purple guys instead of ONLY farming the blue n00bs. It's not a "feeling" or grass is greener phenomenon like most people post here, it's Objective Fact with about 20 megabytes of archived Screenshots I've backed up the claim with over the years)
  4. JibbaJabba

I think the North warpgate generally has some advantage, yes. But If they fix this, then another warpgate will take it's place. /shrug

It is impossible to give a perfect balance to all 3. They have it pretty close but one of them is going to have an advantage.

This was only a problem 7 years ago when the warpgates never rotated.
    • Up x 2