I give up your campaign is horrible

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pacrage, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Pacrage

I never came in to complain but wow the campaign idea was a nice idea with horrible implementation. The quests sometimes are vague where you dont know what to do, but all I feel is I am wasting my time and its not fun going to bio labs to hack a control point thats vague and buggy for which one works?! The drone mission I got hit with lightning then my tank got nuked as I protected myself against the lightning?! I spent hours trying to do this dumb mission forget the times a player killed me and you have to go back to the "locker" but its just laid out horrible its such a bad taste I dont even want to finish the campaign your game is more fun without it.
  2. Trigga

Rubbish idea from a lead dev who has not got a clue what game he is playing.
    I mean we all knew this before, anyone who watched any of his videos knew he wasnt playing planetside, more his own warped version of what it should be.
    Now we get to experience that 'vision' first hand, and i gotta say, its ******* horrible, really really bad.

I honestly hope no1 still pays for this, the people behind it need a strong kick up the bank balance....
  3. JibbaJabba

Aw... you gave up too soon.

Didn't you want to waste days sneaking into biolabs to find the hackable terminal inoperative?

C'mon man.