What kind of joke is this??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Djokula990, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Djokula990

Campaign missions says,recover vehicle,which means repairing it first,ok that not problem.
    How the **** am i supposed to move it to our base in the middle of an active war zone????
  2. SteelMantis

Find one closer to your warpgate, it doesn't have to be from the Shattered Warpgate area.
  3. Blam320

You find a way, soldier. There are two shallow water exits from the Shattered Warpgate region; on top of that derelict vehicles should spawn at any of the abandoned bases.
  4. Liewec123

if you have the south warpgate there is a valkyrie just over the bridge to the northeast of the warpgate
  5. JibbaJabba

At roughly the 1 O'clock position from the shattered gate, just west of a buried crescent building you'll find a Valkyrie. Can fly that out.

Otherwise yea.. just fine one super close.
  6. JibbaJabba

7. KhaosBourne

There are disabled tanks just a little north of techplant, near eisa mountain pass. I always grab my vanguard from there. Easy.
  8. Liewec123

edit of my post above, the valkyrie is over the bridge EAST the SW Warpgate, not north east XD
  9. vonRichtschuetz

Just take aircraft.
  10. Djokula990

I didnt knew this i thought it had to be at shattered warpgate TY ALOT
    • Up x 1