planetside 2 the warpgate broken back

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by math368, Oct 2, 2020.

1. math368

it's not good at all so we allow ourselves to kill esamire instead of making a new continant like oshure doing the missions all the fights next to it i find it complicated the rewards removal alert c is nim mate what would hope to increase xp 30,000 to have 300 accreditation to alert me not to find the lost moves 1h30 of games to win 100 accreditation it sucks iso superssion and other resources everything should have the choice I hope the developers will wake up to bring all the content that had in planetside 1 to the place to do the update which is unnecessary I don't even understand why the same map as planetside 1 your games have been around for 8 years so I hope I have the right one anti-zone turret for ignieur when inflicted can hack the vehicle from the door or force it back to base? I'm also waiting for a new deployable game in the final there is hardly any I do not know how you jammais playing planetside 1? I would hope to give an interest to replay the alerts with more accreditation of gain even iso and other resources must be left find that it is good to leave the choice to the players not deleted at all for your clear habitable mission if big fights all the time
  2. math368

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. math368

Why don't we all have it's continent?
  4. ican'taim

PlanetSide 2's development was rushed and the original SOE team prioritized graphics>gameplay.
  5. UltimaRecon

Because they like to start making content, then stop suddenly and hope people forget they were doing it. Years ago seahrus or whatever was in the works, we don't have it. Then battle islands were coming, Nexus looked like it was even complete, it never came out and quietly disappeared. Oshur got revealed and showed off, then planetside arena became a thing and we suddenly never heard anything of Oshur existing again. Doubt we ever will since they again opted to change an existing continent instead of releasing a brand new one. Look at Hossin, it never even got completed. They still have a couple place holder clone bases on it. Remember the new facility type that was supposed to be on Hossin that looked all cool? Well that got scrapped to just become another simple amp station. They seem to just have a big problem with adding new places to the game, they hate it.