If you don't want me let me go.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NotziMad, Oct 1, 2020.

1. NotziMad

You ever had a girlfriend, or let's say rather, a "partner", who clearly didn't like you anymore, but who would not break up? And you, you couldn't break up, cause you still liked that person.

Ever happen to you?

Me not so much, I've had the opposite, I've had relationships where the girl was madly in love and I was just like, bored of her, you know. But the sex was fun, but appart from that, I just wasn't into her, you know? But she was.

I mean she could tell something was wrong, she wondered whether I still loved her, and she knew this wasn't working, we were always fighting, never agreeing, and it felt like she was always giving and never getting anything in return.

But I couldn't let her go. I was a coward, I was young, I was selfish. I used her.

See, this is exactly what is happening right here and now. Except it isn't a relationship between two people who loved each other or whatever, it's between a dev team and the players of the game they develop.

Just delete every ******* base on the map already. Just ******* delete them all. Just get rid of the air, the land vehicles, just ******* kill it, have mercy.

Just leave a ******* biolab.

Delete the gals, the routers, the sundies, the beacons, all the spawns, delete the outfits, delete the voice comms, hell delete the chat, delete everything, and leave just a ******* biolab.

If you don't want us, if you don't want me and my friends and other players like me, to play outside the biolab. If you don't want us to ignore the alerts, and if you don't want us to fight over an entire continent for a faction, just ******* delete that ****.

If you don't want the kind of player that I am, and that others are in this game, just let us go so we can move on.
  2. NotziMad

oh wait.

isn't that

[IMG]

???

YOU TRIED THIS ALREADY

DIDN'T YOU?

you cheeky little sods.

So what's the deal now? You failed at making planet side arena so you're plan is to make planet side biolab?

Is that it?

You ******* muppets
  3. InexoraVC

Hmm. Why am I reading this... Hmmm...
  4. NotziMad

Wrong question..

What you should be asking is : "why am I posting this?"
  5. Demigan

I understand you are getting more and more desperate with each increasingly wrong analogy, I also understand that you probably blocked me some time ago. And yet I will ask you this: why should players join your type of gameplay?

The Devs have made it clear that they are already ruining all the fights that you hate. You should be applauding them. But there's a reason why players prefer Biolabs (and Tech plants, AMP stations and other permanent battle area's). The gameplay you promote just isnt fun.

Instead of crying for these bases to be removed, give us ideas on how to make your type of gameplay fun and attractive. Give us reasons to actually join you. You wont get the players to say "oh now you've removed everything I loved about Planetside at first and suddenly I love the gameplay I've been avoiding all thay time, thanks Notzimad!".

Make us want to play your type of gameplay more than Biolabs.
    • Up x 5
  6. OpolE

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE IVE EVER SEEN!

Must come back to Planetside 1 Emulator. Anyone reading this PSForever.net
    • Up x 1
  7. InexoraVC

I think PS2 is good. And $hittedWrpgate is good. It adds some new feelings. Now I'm not bored anymore on Esamir. So update is ok.
  8. Zagareth

Do I get a BFR for free? Then Im in!
    I'm tired of PS2 heading the wrong direction
  9. Gutseen

Tbh, as i've said like FOUR years ago, PlanetSide 2 should've taken the direction to a more Battlefield 3 type of gameplay.
    Where air is mostly air and ground is mostly ground, not A2G spamfest galore with soggy dildos for rocket launchers.
    No wonder ppl gather into the biolab and enduring its godawful spawnroom locations with a promise of a good trench war.
    Though then weapon imbalances come up shining like a x-mas tree.