HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE SHATTERED WARPGATE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by icufos, Oct 2, 2020.

1. icufos

Do you care, probably not but gonna tell you anyway.

Didn't like it......I loved it.:p

Have to say it made me think as initially I didn't know what the Sam Hell I was supposed to do.
    However after a little while got it. Still lots to catch up on.

I was getting bored with the old maps and this is a breath of fresh air.
    For me the whole idea is just genius and a very welcome addition to a unique game.
    A game not appreciated by some as much as it should be. Yes, added that bit to cause some ter-rouble.:confused:

Despite my best efforts I'm puzzling how to 'examine a fragment of the warp explosion'.
    Got the 'plant one' easily. Possibly going to ask my gaming son for help. So embarrassing.

Looked at another post and he said this is only available 25% of the time?
    That's a shame if true, as I could play this all the time.
  2. JustGotSuspended

yeah esamir's on normal rotation for some odd reason, and since no one wants to fight there, good luck trying to do the campaign.

that said the new plants, the shattered wg looks cool i guess, it's a shame the devs decided to add all these death fields around the rivers and the wg, but wrel is wrel

too bad it's a shooting game, and now we've got players trying to interact with objects, and others trying get these easy kills
    • Up x 1
  3. OpolE

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE IVE EVER SEEN!

Must come back to Planetside 1 Emulator. Anyone reading this PSForever.net