UNLOCK ESAMIR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JustGotSuspended, Oct 1, 2020.

1. JustGotSuspended

When it's locked, unlock Esamir for players who purchased the campaign thing.

How tf are people gonna complete the campaigns if everytime they log on Esamir is locked?
    • Up x 7
  2. Johannes Kaiser

Agree with this. Putting Esamir on normal rotation while the campaign is running was a phenomenally poor decision, as aside from prime time it will only be open ~25% of the time, pissing off 75% of people.
    • Up x 2
  3. icufos

Ah, it was you!

Yes, I agree also. I'm am hooked and want more. Give me.
  4. JustGotSuspended

i mean it's not that the campaign is interesting, or that people aren't picking off the guys chasing objectives.

But really the whole point of the update was the campaign on esamir, and it's a bit dumb to charge people and push an update that's not even accessible a majority of the time lol
    • Up x 1
  5. Gadanfar

I think the root of the problem is that there are two distinct game modes on one continent for some reason. The success in one doesn't even affect the other much. Yesterday I witnessed VS losing almost all the territory control before the continent was locked, but it didn't stop them from dominating the new content. Also, the gates are placed in such way that it puts one faction in disadvantage. It would've been wise to disable the normal capture the territory fight for Esamir entirely.
    • Up x 1
  6. OpolE

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE IVE EVER SEEN!

Must come back to Planetside 1 Emulator. Anyone reading this PSForever.net
  7. gunnner10

Just started the campaign, esamir unlocked, then immediately went into alert. spent the entire alert fighting TR over spawn points at the shattered WG, so I dont think anyone was able to collect many plants. NC won alert by some 70%.
    • Up x 3
  8. RexBlack

Are you going to spam this nonsense all week? I would come to play PS but if they are all like you forget it.
  9. OpolE

I just spammed for 1 afternoon :) I was using people's negative posts for a bit of promotion. Make sure you join discord as its the best info.

• Up x 1