My unqualified opinion on the update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Marik, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Marik

The title is programme. As a PS4 player I have to wait a little bit for the update. After all, there was a lot of screaming in the beginning, because of the redesign of Esamir and Indar.
    These are things that have to see now.

I read through the patch notes and I think you can see some interesting things.
    For example they have lowered the residences of the Libs. Of course it will take some time to get a clear picture, but it looks like the right step to just nerf these flying fortresses.
    For me it looks like a step in a better direction in terms of balance. Even if there is still a lot to be done.

And the mission system doesn't sound so bad either. If it makes it easier for new players to get into the game by guiding them through tasks that are targeted at the beginning. I think that's the right way to go. This way newcomers should be better introduced to the game.

And that is one of the best I have read. Doku is back?! have you read this? Well the design of this armour is already 10 months old. (Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBXYVy)
    But maybe this is the return of Doku? I hope so.

As always below my mother tongue, not knowing if everything has been translated correctly.

-----------------------------------------

Meine unqualifizierte Meinung zum Update

Der Titel ist Programm. Da ich als PS4 Spieler noch etwas auf das Update warten muss. Nachdem ja am Anfang das Geschrei groß war, wegen der Umgestaltung von Esamir und Indar.
    Das sind Dinge die jetzt erst sehen muss.

Ich hab mir mal die Patch Notes durchgelesen und ich finde, da sieht man einige Interessante Dinge.
    Z.B. haben sie die Residenzen der Libs gesenkt. Klar wird es noch etwas dauern bis man da ein klares Bild hat, aber es sieht schon nach einem richtigen Schritt aus, diese fliegenden Festungen etwas nur nerfen.
    Für mich sieht das nach einem Schritt in eine besseren Richtung aus, was die Balance angeht. Auch wenn noch viel gemacht werden müsste.

Und das Missionssystem hört sich auch nicht so schlecht an. Wenn es den Einstieg für neue Spieler erleichtert, in dem das Spiel einem am Anfang durch ziel gerichtete Aufgaben führt. Halte ich das für einen richtigen weg. So sollten Neulinge besser ins Spiel eingeführt werden.

Und das mit das beste was ich gelesen habe. Doku ist zurück! habt ihr das gelesen? Gut der Entwurf dieser Rüstung ist schon 10 Monate alt. (Quelle: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBXYVy)
    Aber vielleicht ist das die Rückkehr von Doku? Ich hoffe es.
  2. OpolE

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE IVE EVER SEEN!

Must come back to Planetside 1 Emulator. Anyone reading this PSForever.net
    • Up x 1