Shout Out to who ever designed this Camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zaros, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Zaros

[IMG]
    Best Camo design in my opinion, if the person who designed this still works @DayBreak, thank you. Hope to this more of this type of design in the future.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zaros

Correction on the last sentence: I hope to see more of this type of design in the future.
  3. vonRichtschuetz

Of course it looks good. It's VS. Meanwhile AE Chaingun looks like it plays. Absolute crap.
    • Up x 2
  4. karlooo

Yeah the game designers are clearly biased towards the Vanu Sovereignty lol.
  5. Zaros

Wow, instead of just simply saying "it's an okay camo", you went out of your way to whine about what other 100 forum post are about on this post that is simply meant to show an appreciation to the person who came up with this design, which by the way, this camo is only for this gun alone. Meaning that I can't equip this camo on other weapons. Get your heads out of your *****, not every post has to be about whining and complaining.
    • Up x 1
  6. pnkdth

There's always a precious little snowflake waiting to be offended. You see, you have to post NC and TR stuff too, otherwise they feel left out. Indeed, by not doing so you are clearly biased towards VS! REeeeeeeeee!
  7. Trebb

While I agree about the CLEAR VS bias backed up by facts (yes facts, just wait until people start figuring out the slow/reload grenade spam doesnt affect precious VS HAs and they're OP heat gun), we don't need to shiat up every thread with it.

I concur that this camo would be one of my favourites too. I liked the greenish one on the Blackhand pistol as well!

Remind me though, do the other factions get a similar gun to the lasher? Or is it yet another VS only fun toy?
  8. Zaros

I've read your post, and even though you stated we don't need to, and I quote "we don't need to shiat up every thread with it." your post was still 80 or 90% whining.

Do please state those facts on your OP(Original Post), (not on this one if you can help it), now, seeing your profile picture, I can easily state that "I wish our scythe could have hovering capabilities where we could just farm infantry with a shotgun nose gun for a esf" but, even though I did do exactly that, it is, and I quote, nothing more than an example.

Instead, since you CLEARLY could'nt help but to agree with these "facts" (state your source on YOUR OP), you could've just posted a picture of the gun that had the camo you liked. But you didn't, thus, contradicting yourself on "we don't need to shiat up every thread with it.".

As a reminder to anyone who happens to read this:
    This post is to show gratitude for the person who designed this Camo, and yes, which happens to be on this gun that IS specifically for the VS.

This Camo cannot be used on different weapons because it's bound to the gun. Which is WHY I stated on the first post that I would like to see more of this design in the future.