VS Prowlers, TR Magrider...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercyceleste, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Mercyceleste

How is this happening guys? I've encountered a VS Prowler and a TR Magrider over the last month. What strange freak storm of nature is causing my reality to warp like this...?

[IMG]
  2. Demigan

Looks nice with that paint job, although it should be a bit more obvious what color it is.

I'm also interested: These threads have been popping up for a while now, but so far I haven't seen anyone do this with Vanguards? Is it impossible with Vanguards?
  3. Pelojian

a better question is why would people want to stack a few glitches involving NSO to get a vanguard? the other two tanks are better picks in general.

of course nobody who knows how to do it will actually say anything about how it is done out of fear the devs will patch the glitches.
    • Up x 3
  4. Twin Suns

It's the human condition known as "Peacocking". You probably are right about the other sTanks being better. But even then, it don't matter to them. It's all about "look at me, I'm special". Hence the strutting Peacock. ;).

o7
  5. Liewec123

also part of the process is extremely abuseable so people don't want THAT part to become common knowledge ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. Demigan

Yes, but I wanted to be subtle about it and not jump to conclusions immediately. I can't remember an NC guy taking a Prowler or Magrider, so it could be that the NC faction as a whole somehow does not allow the bug to happen, either by stealing one or having their Vanguard stolen. After all, shouldn't the VS and TR absolutely swarm over the tank with the supposed "IWIN" button? So many players who proclaimed that they would pick the Vanguard and demolish everything if they got the chance despite their faction.

All that said, if the method is a bit time consuming and costly I don't even mind if players can get access to other people's MBT's (or aircraft for that matter). As long as the color schemes are bright and clear enough that everyone immediately knows "Hey that one doesn't belong to me" or "hey they got a tank from the enemy for us". Make the colors a lot brighter than the faction-colors themselves since the TR and VS faction colors are mostly dull colors that are more easily overlooked on other vehicles (while the NC Yellow has always bothered me in how bright it is).
  7. OpolE

You should see the planetside 1 vehicles in different colours. SOO MUCH BETTER

[IMG]