Galaxy Transport Assist Directive Stuck on Multiple Machines

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SaturnVS, Sep 26, 2020.

1. SaturnVS

• THE BUG:
      For a long time now, many of my directives including my Galaxy Transport Assist directive will not move no matter how many transport assists, etc. I get. Using the Galaxy as an example, I get transport assists but it stays at the same number. It is not ribbons, and even if it were ribbons it would show how many to the next ribbon. This should advance with EACH transport assist. This is not happening. How can we fix this?
      Also, this issue persists on THREE different machines with fresh installs!
      Daybreak Games answer was generic and unhelpful. Had they read my original message (included above) they would have known that my troubleshooting steps included their own. I said this in a response and got no reply. So, here I am. What can we do to fix this?

• DAYBREAK GAMES ANSWER:

Thank you for contacting Player Support. We have had some users with this issue have success after following these steps.
      The first would be try and validate your game files:

Run the PlanetSide 2 LaunchPad and log in, but do not press play.

Click on the Advanced Tools icon (looks like a hexagon surrounding a wrench) in the lower left and then choose the option to open game directory.

In the window/folder that comes up, locate and delete the following files:

PlanetSide2.exe
      UserOptions.ini
      SoundSettings.xml
      LoadingScreen.xml
      InputProfiles.xml
      vivoxoal.dll
      vivoxsdk.dll

Once these files are deleted, close the PlanetSide 2 window/folder and go back to the LaunchPad Advanced Tools/Settings menu.

Click on Validate Game Assets, then press the green Validate button to have the LaunchPad check your game files, and download any missing or corrupt files.

If this first method does not work, we would recommend deleting and re-installing the game. If these do not fix the problem please report it on the forums: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?forums/bug-reports.104/
    • Up x 1
  2. snidii12345