VANU PROWLER : on Cobalt 23 09 2020 (ESAMIR)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NMdamien, Sep 23, 2020.

1. NMdamien

Yes : there is a vanu guy who have got a prowler today.

I dont know how but i suppose that is possible in the game (codes lines) because the prowler was at the vanu colors.

I dont be able to make a screenshot : sorry.

Regards.
    • Up x 1
  2. JibbaJabba

And you're positive it wasn't a colossus tank??
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

its a little trick that NSO can do by combining multiple bugs together.
    though part of the process is very exploitable and could be used to seriously grief so most people won't tell you how to do it.
  4. Towie

5. TRspy007

Yeah it's an old bug for NSOs, not sure how it works but it's a feature now!

I also saw a magrider with completely blue camo, it looked more NC than NC themselves. Driver was VS tho.
  6. Johannes Kaiser

He clearly rolled a nat 20 on Disguise.
  7. AlcyoneSerene

This really should be left as an easter egg type thing for NSOs to do. Doubt it's gamebreaking considering it probably takes organized effort and luck to pull off, and then have to endure high risk of friendly fire.
    • Up x 1
  8. NMdamien

9. JibbaJabba

Was this shortly after a continent lock by chance?
  10. Sortemamba

It takes the organized effort of two people, a couple of minutes at most, and the "luck" of having a certain implant. And from personal experience, friendly fire was uncommon. It's easily and reliably replicate able.

And as I stated in the already linked 'TR Magrider' thread a month ago, it's a known bug, that has been reported by multiple people over two months ago.