PTS Game Update: September 3, 2020 patch is no good

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by math368, Sep 4, 2020.

1. math368

To accommodate the additional rewards through the Mission system, alerts no longer offer ISO-4, A7, or Certs

Daily Ribbon Bonuses have also been removed.
    Already the difficult games for new players what is the goal more to give recopense for alert
    me I want reward bonus xp not
    interested seen my character he has already ended a long time ago
    really find idea overwhelmed the gain iso certification of the alert because no
    one will play them anymore encourage
    them to play again for the time being,
    I find 150 certification not very much

the more nobody will play alert more rewarded interesting would be a shame
  2. Campagne

Is there literally any reason to still bother with alerts then? :eek:
    • Up x 2
  3. Twin Suns

Surely their gonna have give some type of incentive for Alerts. Why have Alerts then? No no no? What more than likely is happening, is that some type of revamped rewards for Alerts is in the works? Gotta be...man.
  4. Crayv

So just farm endlessly in Biolabs to Auraxium weapons so I can finally get my black camo... got it.
  5. OneShadowWarrior

The rendering settings that should have never been removed in the first place for infantry, vehicles and air are the only features I am looking forward to, that they should have never touched in the first place.

You mean they are piling more bugs on top of more bugs, no surprise!
  6. Demigan

Its the trend with PS2 dev's:
    Dev 1: "hey we want to make this used or played by more people, shall we make it fun or engaging to do that?"

Dev2: "nah, just rip something off something else we are making/something already in the game. If that is less fun, engaging or rewarding then suddenly our new thing will be right?"

Dev1: "but wont players mind that their original fun is taken away? Wont players mind if the mechanics of this thing we were building is ripped out and randomly pushed into something it was never intended for just to make it more attractive to use?"

Dev2: "all we need to care about is what we think engages players the most. If that is outfits, then we force players to be in outfits one way or another. If that is construction, we'll rip something like the Forwards Station apart and present it as the Router, if that is a new weapon we'll add that class-specific UB grenade thing that could help all classes become more unique to that single weapon instead of all the arsenals. Now get to work, dont worry about the players just worry about what I tell you to do".
  7. Blam320

Alert rewards got shifted over to Daily Missions to make things more accessible for casual players. Not all of us are no-lifers who can be online for every alert.

In my quest for BR120, I'll gladly take the XP chunk over the extra other stuff.
  8. toast2250

Well that sucks. An hour of Medic-Reviveside 2 gave you some nice certs to grind, while having all the time and relaxation to observe people cluster f*** each other in tight spaces.

I hope they add narrated voice over txt.
  9. Taybridge

I'm pretty sure the reward for alerts will now be XP bonus instead of currency, larger sum for the winners. saw the amounts somewhere yesterday, will try and find.