[Suggestion] Requesting more flexibility without Outfit assets.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Aug 10, 2020.

1. AntDX316

I want to grant people access to certain selected things like calling in a citadel shield only or certain facility modules but not everything. Right now you can only have 4 uses. There is no use to grant access for people to use facility modules but like I said, I don't want people to use the Whole category but only certain ones. Can this be coded in? This will make it worth it for people to stay in the outfit as well as have something people look forward to but of course if people are using it too much, abusing, or using it wrong then I remove the access.

Right now with my outfit, anyone in BR100 or higher or in ASP is Leader B. Also, people who have been part of the group for a very long time are Member A, then Member B, and new people are Member C. I want to grant certain permissions to each role rather than people just being in the outfit and the only thing different than no outfit is the ability to invite everyone online into their squad.

I'm not granting access for everyone in Leader B to use Orbital Strike because no doubt that will be used All the time but I do want people to have access to say dropping in a Flash if they want to see how that goes.
    • Up x 1